Why? Did he leave?
Quote: Why? Did he leave?
I'm not going anywhere....
Quote: I'm not going anywhere....
-NW- Routing please to PIE
PlaneSense buying PC24 jets
Found this on the other forum:

In First Day, Pilatus Racks Up Orders for 75 PC-24s

As scheduled, Pilatus Aircraft opened the order book for its PC-24 today at EBACE, and it had orders for 75 of the utility twinjets by the time the show closed for the day. The first contract was inked by the Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia, with an order for four PC-24s. U.S. fractional-share PC-12 operator PlaneSense placed an order for six PC-24s, and other buyers included Falcon Aviation Services of the UAE, with two; Luxembourg-based Jetfly, four; and U-Haul International in the U.S., two. It's fantastic to be able to sign the first sales contracts for our new aircraft with such well known operators, said Pilatus chairman Oscar Schwenk. I would like to express my sincere thanks to our customers for their confidence in our company and in the PC-24.

PlaneSense president and CEO George Antoniadis said he expects to receive one of the first PC-24s after certification in 2017. The company's six PC-24s are to be delivered in the first three years after entry into service. And we also have agreements with Pilatus for a steady flow of further orders beyond the first three years, he said.

Advertising for captains and first officers on the orange site. What is the current starting pay for either seat?
Looking to get some info on Planesense. Anyone out there willing to answer some ?'s.
PM sent PICsf340
Anyone out there getting calls for interviews?
I have an interview date set in Aug. Waiting for the email packet from planesense containing more info. Anyone have any interview info? It sounds like a standard HR, tech, and sim interview lasting 2-3 hours.
17  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  37  77  127 
Page 27 of 299
Go to