Q1 call

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 8
Go to
Estimating positive cash flow in june. Return to profitability in September-if the booking trend continues.
I'm not an expert or even an amateur at reading financial releases. Did I read that they already paid down their loan that they used the gates and slots to underwrite?
Quote: I'm not an expert or even an amateur at reading financial releases. Did I read that they already paid down their loan that they used the gates and slots to underwrite?

Payment coming very soon, within the week. It will be accounted for in Q2. Retiring approximately $10B in debt. Final pension payments will also free up $1B per year starting 2022. 2022 profit i.e. February 2023 PS check will be biggly yuuuuuuuge (my prediction) given structural cost efficiencies and reduced expenses like interest, retirement, lack of financed new fleet etc.
Quote: Payment coming very soon, within the week. It will be accounted for in Q2. Retiring approximately $10B in debt. Final pension payments will also free up $1B per year starting 2022. 2022 profit i.e. February 2023 PS check will be biggly yuuuuuuuge (my prediction) given structural cost efficiencies and reduced expenses like interest, retirement, lack of financed new fleet etc.
Start filling up the Full Service Bank for ‘22.
Im hoping the 2023 PS check is reduced by the big cost of the shiny new pilot contract. [fingers crossed emoji]
Quote: Start filling up the Full Service Bank for ‘22.
Im hoping the 2023 PS check is reduced by the big cost of the shiny new pilot contract. [fingers crossed emoji]
Not if it comes as a trade for PS, but yes.
Quote: Not if it comes as a trade for PS, but yes.
Don’t ever utter these words!!!
Quote: Yes, DAL $4M positive a day includes $4M per day in debt service.
It does appear though that the effects of early out programs is excluded though. $1.6M per day averaged over the quarter.

Still means positive cash for March though.
Top of page 2, June Quarter 2021 Outlook, note 3 regarding adjusted net debt of $19B:

“Includes estimated PSP3 funds of ~$2.7 billion expected to be received in the June quarter 2021”
Basically things aren't horrible, but things aren't great either.
Quote: I don't have the details but management is going to propose a complete rewrite of SCOPE and ownership rights in he PWA.
Ah yes. The “global solution.” Can’t wait to see this gem. Bye bye widebodies!!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 8
Go to