Hiring to resume starting with 300 pilots

Subscribe
21  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  41  81 
Page 31 of 83
Go to
Currently they are on June 15th classes with late Feb 2020 CJOs
Does anyone have experience with the self paced course that Cage offers? They’re full for the next month and wondered if the self paced course would be sufficient while also using emerald coast.
Quote: Does anyone have experience with the self paced course that Cage offers? They’re full for the next month and wondered if the self paced course would be sufficient while also using emerald coast.
just use Emerald if Cage is too busy.
Quote: Currently they are on June 15th classes with late Feb 2020 CJOs
So when can current interviewees expect class? August?
Quote: just use Emerald if Cage is too busy.

Most valuable resource for me was Aviation Interviews. Used emerald and I honestly don’t feel like it did anything for me compared to reading the gouges and questions on aviation interviews.
Quote: just use Emerald if Cage is too busy.
+1 for ECIC. Unless they have changed their format in recent years, their seminars, top off and technical prep made the interview a non-event.
Quote: Most valuable resource for me was Aviation Interviews. Used emerald and I honestly don’t feel like it did anything for me compared to reading the gouges and questions on aviation interviews.
I thought Emerald was well worth it for the overall interview prep process, not specifically for giving me questions and answers that might be asked. Emerald and AI combined should get anyone ready.
Does United accept someone 'quicker' when it goes through the Aviate programme or is it the same as hiring a First Officer?
For example, going firstly through GoJet and getting into the Aviate programme or directly go as First Officer?
Quote: Does United accept someone 'quicker' when it goes through the Aviate programme or is it the same as hiring a First Officer?
For example, going firstly through GoJet and getting into the Aviate programme or directly go as First Officer?
BlowJet will be lucky to be around in 2 years. I’d suggest you take a look at their treatment of past employees.
Quote: I thought Emerald was well worth it for the overall interview prep process, not specifically for giving me questions and answers that might be asked. Emerald and AI combined should get anyone ready.
I think that’s fair. It might depend on the background you come from too. There were a few helpful tidbits but my “mock interview” was lacking and unimpressive. For me AI was the best source of information and self prep.

good luck to all!
21  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  41  81 
Page 31 of 83
Go to