AA Hiring?

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17  57  107 
Page 7 of 273
Go to
Quote: And all CJOs will be honored.
How will this work with flow throughs? Meet the contractual limit for flows and then the rest of the class will be OTS? One class per month flows and the other OTS? I presume with 300 by the end of the year it won't be purely flows.
Quote: How will this work with flow throughs? Meet the contractual limit for flows and then the rest of the class will be OTS? One class per month flows and the other OTS? I presume with 300 by the end of the year it won't be purely flows.
Different language for different regionals but it’ll be a mix of ots and flow.

I’m glad my prediction on hiring was wrong
Quote: Different language for different regionals but it’ll be a mix of ots and flow.

My prediction was wrong as well!! Sometimes it pays to be wrong!!
Quote: My prediction was wrong as well!! Sometimes it pays to be wrong!!
Always pays to be wrong with my wife!!
Quote: Different language for different regionals but it’ll be a mix of ots and flow.

Right but I'm curious how this is gonna work out with the different contractual obligations. PDT flows 6 a month, do you know what PSA and ENY flow? TIA
Quote: Right but I'm curious how this is gonna work out with the different contractual obligations. PDT flows 6 a month, do you know what PSA and ENY flow? TIA

Look at the language again, it’s probably a max of 6, not 6 guaranteed. I believe everybody gets a percentage of each class, not a hard minimum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: Look at the language again, it’s probably a max of 6, not 6 guaranteed. I believe everybody gets a percentage of each class, not a hard minimum.

For PDT it’s 6/mo (at the moment) or 25% of AA new hires whichever is less.
Quote: For PDT it’s 6/mo (at the moment) or 25% of AA new hires whichever is less.
What is PSA at the moment?
Quote: For PDT it’s 6/mo (at the moment) or 25% of AA new hires whichever is less.

Like I said, a max of 6.

I’m pretty sure PSA is 10 per month. Pre-COVID it was 5 each class.

I think Envoy is 1% of their seniority list.
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17  57  107 
Page 7 of 273
Go to