AA Hiring?

Subscribe
27  67  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  87  127  177 
Page 77 of 273
Go to
Quote: According to the hiring team, if you got an interview invite, you are hired, the interview is to verify what you said on paper. 9/10 got CJO on the spot in my group. The 10th guy should get one too once some paperwork clears up. 6 were Regionals, 4 mil. They said if you didn't get CJO day of, it's because they needed to finalize paperwork that would take additional time. No reason to panic. Basically, the only way you wouldn't get a CJO is if you threw up on their table. I mean if you were sick, they might understand...
Thanks! Any idea what the paperwork issues could be so those of us come prepared?
Quote: Thanks! Any idea what the paperwork issues could be so those of us come prepared?
I don't know, they never gave us any details. It's nothing you can do as a candidate. No issues for mil guys, if that means anything.
How long on average now when you apply they call or email back?
Quote: How long on average now when you apply they call or email back?
I suppose that depends on your qualifications…
Has anyone gotten a call/interview with around 2000 hrs? I’m a mil guy with not much total time and no turbine PIC.
Quote: I have no special knowledge of what will come. Just trying to think outside the box as I’m sure the airline hiring people are too. It will be a big fight for the most desirable pilots. If airlines can find a way of getting the golden handcuffs on a highly qualified pilot instead of having to improve the contract they will.
as you may know, other "out of the box thinkers" proposed air to air refueling at AA once

yes, I am serious

the good idea fairy, what do they say about that person
Quote: How long on average now when you apply they call or email back?

I had started applying in August again. Didn’t update since then and got the email invite late November on a Saturday. I certainly didn’t expect a call. If it were only this easy 4-5 years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: I don't know, they never gave us any details. It's nothing you can do as a candidate. No issues for mil guys, if that means anything.
probably PRIA stuff. I’m hearing from a couple buddies at one or 2 regionals that their companies are dragging their feet on this stuff, they are bleeding and that is at least a temporary band aid
There’s the PRIA forms on the pilot credentials website, but no instructions. Are we just supposed to bring them with us?
Quote: There’s the PRIA forms on the pilot credentials website, but no instructions. Are we just supposed to bring them with us?
Yes you are supposed to bring them properly filled out.
27  67  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  87  127  177 
Page 77 of 273
Go to