New Hire Class Drops

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26  66  116 
Page 16 of 506
Go to
Quote: but what about interviews? People that had an interview scheduled that was cancelled?
The email that invitees got back in March of 2020 was very similarly worded to the email that CJO holders received. I am optimistic that they will be the first called back for interviews as long as they kept their airlineapps up to date.
Quote: The email that invitees got back in March of 2020 was very similarly worded to the email that CJO holders received. I am optimistic that they will be the first called back for interviews as long as they kept their airlineapps up to date.
cool, thanks for that. I know of one who is already with a different airline, and I'm doubtful they'll jump if/when DL calls...but that's their choice.
Any words on how many flight hours these new classes / interviewees have? Total, PIC, mil?
I stopped in to chat with the new hiring manager about two weeks ago to inquire for a friend in this exact situation. He had been invited but never scheduled the interview so his interview was technically never cancelled. He’s essentially back in the pool of applicants and will be reassessed with everyone else with apps. Unfortunately he is no longer current due to covid messing up his gig and it will be tougher to get an interview again it sounded like.
Was there a class that started today?
Quote: Was there a class that started today?

Yes

filler
10 NYC 7ER
4 NYC 220
1 SEA 73N

Or at least that was reported last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
New interview footprint:

- Online assessment taken prior to in-person interview
- One day in-person interview in Atlanta to include panel, MMPI, and psychologist eval

No more JKT, unsure if COG is still included

Source: Delta Pilot recruiting FB page
Quote: New interview footprint:

- Online assessment taken prior to in-person interview
- One day in-person interview in Atlanta to include panel, MMPI, and psychologist eval

No more JKT, unsure if COG is still included

Source: Delta Pilot recruiting FB page
That is epic. About time.
What is JKT?
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26  66  116 
Page 16 of 506
Go to