New Hire Thread

Subscribe
19  69  109  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  129 
Page 119 of 138
Go to
Quote: So with the AA WO news our new hire pool is about to evaporate into thin air. We can barely staff attrition as of yesterday. Some will certainly still trickle in but it's effectively game over at 9E. Say good bye to poolies, a good number of existing FO's and maybe some Captains.

This can be fixed, but it's going to be expensive.
No joke. I've had late August class dates with both 9E & YX since January.

But I've got a CJO from one AA WO, an invitation to interview from another one, and just put in an app to the third. I had been sort of dragging my feet with them since I was set and happy with either 9E or YX.

This is really gonna shake up the regional airline landscape. Everyone else is gonna need to make some moves and do so quickly.
Quote: No joke. I've had late August class dates with both 9E & YX since January.

But I've got a CJO from one AA WO, an invitation to interview from another one, and just put in an app to the third. I had been sort of dragging my feet with them since I was set and happy with either 9E or YX.

This is really gonna shake up the regional airline landscape. Everyone else is gonna need to make some moves and do so quickly.
Similar. I was happy with my 9E choice, but unless something happens very quickly, I’m either not going to make class, or leaving immediately after OE.
Quote: Similar. I was happy with my 9E choice, but unless something happens very quickly, I’m either not going to make class, or leaving immediately after OE.
Nothing will change quickly. Delta is reactive, not proactive. They think flying for the delta brand and having a flow means we should be ok with making less money.
Quote: Nothing will change quickly. Delta is reactive, not proactive. They think flying for the delta brand and having a flow means we should be ok with making less money.
Deep down I know you're right but jesus I hope we hear something this week.
Quote: Similar. I was happy with my 9E choice, but unless something happens very quickly, I’m either not going to make class, or leaving immediately after OE.
Don’t even start the process, go straight to one of the AA carriers. Things happen very slow here if they happen at all.
Quote: Deep down I know you're right but jesus I hope we hear something this week.
Pilots now are to smart. The wait and see days are over. It’s like when driving your car you have to make a quick decision to switch to the shortest lane or it’s too late!
Normalcy bias is strong here! A lot of folks without their eyes open right now. I wouldn’t come to Endeavor because of one thing. Flowback. Call me crazy but it is my opinion that the music is getting pretty close to stopping. Our economy is at the equivalent of coffin corner right meow! Take it for what it’s worth but don’t worry, I tend to be a bit of a pessimist!
Don't even bother coming here. Take your AA WO CJO and go. Especially if your end goal is DL. They won’t even talk to endeavor pilots these days.
Quote: Deep down I know you're right but jesus I hope we hear something this week.
Don't hold your breath. Likely minimum of 3 months. Realistically, much longer.
If you don't see any changes by mid to end July consider going somewhere else. There is far more better at the AA wo then here. Especially if delta is your top choice you will be there in no time.

With that said. I don't expect anything to happen til after the summer. Hope I'm wrong though
19  69  109  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  129 
Page 119 of 138
Go to