DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
201  251  291  297  298  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  311  351  401 
Page 301 of 503
Go to
8/4 CJO, also received a 12/27 class date. Email came today.
Quote: 8/4 CJO, also received a 12/27 class date. Email came today.
Congrats! Enjoy Christmas at home. Good timing, too. Unless you get NB A right out of the gate you should be able to get next Christmas off, too. Welcome.
Quote: Congrats! Enjoy Christmas at home. Good timing, too. Unless you get NB A right out of the gate you should be able to get next Christmas off, too. Welcome.
Thank you!

Looking to see if anyone has created a chat for the 12/27 class on WhatsApp or anything. Don't do Facebook or anything any longer.
Quote: Thank you!

Looking to see if anyone has created a chat for the 12/27 class on WhatsApp or anything. Don't do Facebook or anything any longer.
I second that. I would like to get on that list too if there is one.
Quote: I second that. I would like to get on that list too if there is one.
Whats app would be great. I dont know where to find everyone to start it up.
DL Hiring: New Process
Quote: Whats app would be great. I dont know where to find everyone to start it up.

There’s a Facebook group called Delta Pilot New Hire, might be worth looking into. I know some folks are not on Facebook.

In my overzealous state of joy during my interview process I forgot to grab people’s contact info. I was able to get in touch with most of them via the group. Hope that helps
AirlineApp Question
AirlineApps asks about unemployment/furlough history. If we graduated high school and had 2 months off before the start of college, is that listed as unemployment? AirlineApps triggers an alert on "My Timeline", however, there is a note - "Note: Do not count your time in school as unemployment". Just looking for others interpretation of the note.
Quote: AirlineApps asks about unemployment/furlough history. If we graduated high school and had 2 months off before the start of college, is that listed as unemployment? AirlineApps triggers an alert on "My Timeline", however, there is a note - "Note: Do not count your time in school as unemployment". Just looking for others interpretation of the note.

I had the same question. I used a application review service and they said to add it as unemployment. Because during this time you are technically not in school between high school and college. I just put it in the unemployment section and wrote something like “graduated high school and spent the summer preparing for college”. Delta will most likely send you a fix it email at some point if you have an alert on the My Timeline page so better just to clear it now. Best of luck to you!!
When do you get access to employee parking as a new-hire? I live near SEA but not sure if I'd be based in SEA at first.

When I fly to ATL for new-hire training, would I be able to utilize the company parking in SEA from day 1?
Quote: AirlineApps asks about unemployment/furlough history. If we graduated high school and had 2 months off before the start of college, is that listed as unemployment? AirlineApps triggers an alert on "My Timeline", however, there is a note - "Note: Do not count your time in school as unemployment". Just looking for others interpretation of the note.
Should be no problem at all. I would put it as there is no fault to you at all, that’s a normal transition period to college. I doubt it would even come up.
201  251  291  297  298  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  311  351  401 
Page 301 of 503
Go to