DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
238  288  328  334  335  336  337  338  339  340  341  342  348  388  438 
Page 338 of 505
Go to
Quote: We don't use DOB for seniority. We use last 4 of SSN, highest picks first.
Yes, but he was specifically asking about your seniority at retirement. So if a class before you has everyone older than you they’ll all retire ahead of you and not affect your final seniority.
Quote: I think DL is the only one left with a hard 1000 turbine requirement. Any news of that changing?
I wish you all the best in your efforts to get on here. I really do. But hopefully not.
Quote: Yes, but he was specifically asking about your seniority at retirement. So if a class before you has everyone older than you they’ll all retire ahead of you and not affect your final seniority.
Oopsssssss
Asking for a friend.

How long after fixing the application after getting a fix-it does it take to get the invite? TIA
Quote: Asking for a friend.

How long after fixing the application after getting a fix-it does it take to get the invite? TIA
Days to years...not kidding...some folks never get a invite after the fix it and end up working at a different airline.
Quote: From what I saw, they are very flexible. Just be up front when you get there. They gave me an indoc 5 months before my availability date and allowed me to pretty much hand select my indoc date after my availability date. I think you’ll be fine. I just read that some dude got a CJO with a Mar ‘24 availability….they appear to be locking down as much talent as possible.
I am in the same situation, my availability is not till Feb ‘24. My interview is scheduled for the end of this month.
For my military folks. Delta is now interviewing 24 months out from your estimated separation date.
Cisive Clearance
Greetings - I recently received an email from [email protected] - I clicked it and it took me to cisive.com where I electronically signed or reviewed 7 forms to include the consumer report, PRIA and my DMV records.

Did I complete everything for the background check or is there more to it?

Based on posts about cisive going through my employment history, driving infractions, legal issues I was expecting to have to fill that out too. If I did complete everything, then I'm assuming cisive grabbed all that stuff from my application already. Any inputs would be appreciated. Cheers!
Quote: Greetings - I recently received an email from [email protected] - I clicked it and it took me to cisive.com where I electronically signed or reviewed 7 forms to include the consumer report, PRIA and my DMV records.

Did I complete everything for the background check or is there more to it?

Based on posts about cisive going through my employment history, driving infractions, legal issues I was expecting to have to fill that out too. If I did complete everything, then I'm assuming cisive grabbed all that stuff from my application already. Any inputs would be appreciated. Cheers!

That's correct. All coming from your app, post CJO paperwork, and whatever they need they'll email you for.
Quote: Has anyone had their "PARB failure" rescinded and then offered their CJO back ? I heard this could happen, I wonder if it's true.
I know someone that got the PARB fail, then got invited back to interview again a few months later.

they declined as they were already at another airline.
238  288  328  334  335  336  337  338  339  340  341  342  348  388  438 
Page 338 of 505
Go to