DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
5  45  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  65  105  155 
Page 55 of 507
Go to
What feelings was everyone left with after completing the online assessment ? Confident, unsure, pessimistic , etc?
Quote: What feelings was everyone left with after completing the online assessment ? Confident, unsure, pessimistic , etc?
Confident(cog) and unsure (personality portion). Getting more unsure as time passes, took test 11 days ago and absolutely nothing since completing
Quote: Has anyone had to re-schedule an interview? If so how does the process work?
Call the original number that you used to schedule the interview. Let them know what you need. It's a straight forward process.
Quote: What feelings was everyone left with after completing the online assessment ? Confident, unsure, pessimistic , etc?

Thought I did well on reflex, multi tasking, RMI, got over 100 on the Luke Skywalker pilot test, but not so sure about deductive problems because as I tried to do them it would simply go over to the next one. Probably user error I’m sure. Took it on Thursday (4 days ago) and still nothing.
Took it today. Came out feeling confident, there are some tough choices to make in the personality quiz portion, I thought
Took it last week. Still no word back yet. Felt confident on most of the cog. Personality questions a total toss up I truly dislike those.
Quote: Thought I did well on reflex, multi tasking, RMI, got over 100 on the Luke Skywalker pilot test, but not so sure about deductive problems because as I tried to do them it would simply go over to the next one. Probably user error I’m sure. Took it on Thursday (4 days ago) and still nothing.
Took mine Friday night. No word yet either. Good luck to everyone waiting. I know the wait is agonizing.
Check those emails...good buddy of mine did the online assessment on Friday the 10th and just got the interview invite this evening.
Where is the best place to find the latest ride reports from people that have interviewed recently?
Quote: Where is the best place to find the latest ride reports from people that have interviewed recently?
I would recommend checkout out Ready Set Takeoff. https://readysettakeoff.com/
5  45  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  65  105  155 
Page 55 of 507
Go to