Vaccine mandate

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 16
Go to
Remember this time last year when we all went into work and we were called "heroes" because there wasn't a vaccine?
For all you clowns who went to elementary school or who even joined the service you got stuck with many vaccines many needles with or without your consent. Suck it up or move along and help propagate the seniority list…
Quote: Remember this time last year when we all went into work and we were called "heroes" because there wasn't a vaccine?
Yup. Key word: wasn't.

Now there is.

See the difference?
Quote: For all you clowns who went to elementary school or who even joined the service you got stuck with many vaccines many needles with or without your consent. Suck it up or move along and help propagate the seniority list…
Those vaccines are not the same as these vaccines. I was hoping that there would be some contributing opposing viewpoints here. Key word being "contributing."
Remember in high school when they taught decision trees and outcomes? If A, then B. If not A, then C.

A = Vaccinated
B = Keep your flying job
C = Fired
Quote: Remember in high school when they taught decision trees and outcomes? If A, then B. If not A, then C.

A = Vaccinated
B = Keep your flying job
C = Fired
Disgusting. Absolutely reprehensible type of thinking.
No one’s getting fired. More than likely will be on unpaid leave.
Quote: Disgusting. Absolutely reprehensible type of thinking.
You say that when applying to Delta and acknowledging you would take the yellow fever vaccine as a condition of working for Delta?

Employers can mandate their employees be vaccinated. If you don't comply, you can be fired.
Quote: You say that when applying to Delta and acknowledging you would take the yellow fever vaccine as a condition of working for Delta?

Employers can mandate their employees be vaccinated. If you don't comply, you can be fired.

Folks, please don’t feed this troll. He’s all over APC boards stirring pots and adding nothing to any conversations. Not worth your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: You say that when applying to Delta and acknowledging you would take the yellow fever vaccine as a condition of working for Delta?

No one has asymptotic yellow fever. I have a better chance of being struck by lightning than being adversely affected by carona. That being said, I am vaccinated, but... forcing anyone to make a medical choice by coercion, mandate, force etc is SICK. You’d be singing a different tune if your wife’s employer told her she had to be on birth control or get an abortion just to keep her job.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 16
Go to