Hiring 2022

Subscribe
9  49  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  69  109  159 
Page 59 of 216
Go to
Quote: What’s considered competitive for SWA these days? It’s wild out there — there’s regional FOs going right seat to right seat at the Big 3 and sub-2,000 hour pilots getting hired at Frontier & Spirit.
I was told SWA hired an FO with 0 PIC time. Probably timing, availability, and some random computer stuff that gets an app noticed.
Quote: I was told SWA hired an FO with 0 PIC time. Probably timing, availability, and some random computer stuff that gets an app noticed.
And why not? It’s not like he’s going to upgrade before 10 years.
Quote: And why not? It’s not like he’s going to upgrade before 10 years.

Especially since they just reduced the projected number of upgrades for 2022 by 10%. [emoji17]
Quote: Especially since they just reduced the projected number of upgrades for 2022 by 10%. [emoji17]
Didn’t see that coming

Just wait until they can’t fill new hire classes. It already appears to be happening. The last class only has 18 in it.
Quote: Didn’t see that coming

Just wait until they can’t fill new hire classes. It already appears to be happening. The last class only has 18 in it.
This latest class has always been scheduled for just 18. Not sure exactly why. But 18 has been the published number for some time.
Quote: Especially since they just reduced the projected number of upgrades for 2022 by 10%. [emoji17]
2014 hires will still be upgrading by the end of the year however...
Quote: Didn’t see that coming

18 was exactly the class size they told us months ago. They’ve had no problem filling classes. Class size does vary based on training capacity.
Quote: They’ve had no problem filling classes.

They filled the recent classes, but only at the last minute.

Numerous reports of people getting move up calls a few days out due to CJOs being declined by people hired elsewhere.

That’s very good news because it gives the pilot group leverage.
Quote: This latest class has always been scheduled for just 18. Not sure exactly why. But 18 has been the published number for some time.
My bad in that case.
Quote: They filled the recent classes, but only at the last minute.

Numerous reports of people getting move up calls a few days out due to CJOs being declined by people hired elsewhere.

That’s very good news because it gives the pilot group leverage.
THIS THIS THIS ^^^^^ !!!!!!!

I hope to hell we don’t f++k this up.
9  49  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  69  109  159 
Page 59 of 216
Go to