Hiring 2022

Subscribe
49  89  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  109  149  199 
Page 99 of 216
Go to
Do NOT delete any apps. One of the questions that will be asked is if you’d been applying here and how often. The more, the merrier.
Quote: When I got the interview they just closed my previous apps. I wouldn’t close them

What seems to be the turn around time from application window closing to interview invites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: What seems to be the turn around time from application window closing to interview invites?

I applied as soon as the WAI window opened and I have my virtual interview next week.
Quote: Do NOT delete any apps. One of the questions that will be asked is if you’d been applying here and how often. The more, the merrier.

This 100 percent. In December they opened a new window and they called me from the previous one

Quote: This 100 percent. In December they opened a new window and they called me from the previous one

And the opposite happened to me...6 months into the job they closed out a window and sent me a TBNT letter. 5.5 years later I'm still getting paid so I guess I can ignore it.
how long are people waiting to hear back from the virtual interview?
Quote: Early 30s translates to <100 at age 65. Recent hires have started to have a few younger than average (mid and late 20s), so you may end up top 200 at age 65. Myseniority.com. shows a fairly steady climb in seniority, you’re not going to be at 50% seniority overnight like everyone claims for AA…
Thanks, and every else that added in. I thought it would’ve been worse.
Quote: Hired at 34. At 65 I will retire number 82 system wide or #1 in every base except Orlando where I would be #82 and holding February vacations.
#58 when I retire. I’ll trade my MCO october week for your February week my last year.
Quote: #58 when I retire. I’ll trade my MCO october week for your February week my last year.
I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

The metric I care about is RS@60. How is the last 5 years going to be. If a tonne of people retire the month before I do it doesn't really help. (and retirements in September, before vacation bids close )
49  89  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  109  149  199 
Page 99 of 216
Go to