Serious thoughts about leaving.

Subscribe
8  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  28 
Page 18 of 60
Go to
This thread be like...
People who leave California because they hate it and/or know people who have sure talk about California a lot. Weirdly, Californians aren’t preoccupied with Tennessee.
Quote: Weirdly, Californians aren’t preoccupied with Tennessee.
Lets keep it that way.
Quote: People who leave California because they hate it and/or know people who have sure talk about California a lot. Weirdly, Californians aren’t preoccupied with Tennessee.
I couldn't care less about California. I *DO* care when they flee their creation and keep voting for idiocies that caused them to flee that beautiful state in the first place.
Quote: Lets keep it that way.

Yea; the flyover states are really terrible. Don't move here...
Quote: I couldn't care less about California. I *DO* care when they flee their creation and keep voting for idiocies that caused them to flee that beautiful state in the first place.
and yet, here you are talking about California.
So I guess this thread has gone full circle. We are now back to talking about leaving the southwest. Which, funny enough, was also a good move for me.
Quote: and yet, here you are talking about California.
Selective reading comprehension, I see.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Quote: I left NY because of cost of living/taxes. My parents left California because of politics. My brother in law left California because of cost of living, taxes, and politics. My other bro in law left NJ because of cost of living/taxes. Where did we go? Arizona, Idaho, and Texas. Why? Because those states have local leadership that are creating policy (decreased tax rates among other policies) which directly stimulates the local economy. My parents neighbors call themselves political refugees - who fled the abysmal political policies of California. All anecdotal? Yes, but that doesn’t change the reality. Now tell me why the sky is not blue.
Makes sense, as a Californian I’ve always dreamed of having a government that could bring to us a thriving economy like Idaho’s…

I’ve lived in 4 red and 3 blue states. They’ve all had pros and cons, politics and anecdotes of people who love and hate them. Personally I’ve enjoyed em all. But I’ll honestly never understand why the people specifically at this company are so obsessed with talking about California. We don’t think about you at all.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our coHearts from both sides of the aisle! Take good care of our customers from California, South Carolina, and everywhere in between. We need their money! Go spend some time with your families, eat too much, drink a little and if you're flying today, make sure to generously tip the hotel staff who are making sure that you're fed!
8  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  28 
Page 18 of 60
Go to