Booster ready?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 15
Go to
Science?
Quote: just got my booster shot. Because science and stuff.
Are you telling us that you actually believe in science? What a concept!
I got my booster the first day they opened it up to public transit workers.

Because I make my public health decisions based on peer reviewed science and not Ferris Buehler’s cousin says four pilots flunked their EKG. And the anonymous poster KNOWS the rhythm defect was caused by the vaccine and not years of sedentary lifestyle choices and the standard American diet.

I did my EKG about a week after my booster and didn’t even have the usual right bundle blockage.

Using y’all’s logic, apparently Pfizer cures heart blockage. (But only with three doses.)

Alert the press!
It's great that the booster works well for you and you are able to get it. I don't believe anyone has an issue with that.

As a fully vaccinated person, are you uncomfortable flying next to a pilot that hasn't got the booster? Or the vaccination?
Quote: It's great that the booster works well for you and you are able to get it. I don't believe anyone has an issue with that.

As a fully vaccinated person, are you uncomfortable flying next to a pilot that hasn't got the booster? Or the vaccination?
i could give a rats a$$ what anyone else does. I do find it ironic that our industry was if not saved outright, certainly shortened the down time that we had to get through, mostly due to the vaccine, but pilots don’t want to take it because tucker Carlson said it’s scary.
Quote: just got my booster shot. Because science and stuff.
I guess you failed math and stuff…

COVID-19 Survival Rates
survival rates IF INFECTED with COVID-19
• 0-19 99.997%
• 20-49 99.98%
• 50-69 99 5%
• 70+ 94.6%
CDC Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Quote: I guess you failed math and stuff…

COVID-19 Survival Rates
• 0-19 99.997%
• 20-49 99.98%
• 50-69 99 5%
• 70+ 94.6%
Yes, but it prevents the spread from the unvaccinated to the vaccinated, therefore everyone should get it. At least that’s the logic on the mandate thus far… protect the vaccinated.
Quote: Yes, but it prevents the spread from the unvaccinated to the vaccinated, therefore everyone should get it. At least that’s the logic on the mandate thus far… protect the vaccinated.
logic and mandate together in the same sentence. Now that’s funny!
Quote: Yes, but it prevents the spread from the unvaccinated to the vaccinated, therefore everyone should get it. At least that’s the logic on the mandate thus far… protect the vaccinated.
Is this a serious statement? You cannot be serious with this and hopefully just trolling. well played sir.
Quote: Is this a serious statement? You cannot be serious with this and hopefully just trolling. well played sir.
Oh no, I’m serious. The mandates make no sense in terms of protecting others, but that is the refrain.
Quote: I guess you failed math and stuff…

COVID-19 Survival Rates
• 0-19 99.997%
• 20-49 99.98%
• 50-69 99 5%
• 70+ 94.6%
Cool. I don’t want to just survive, I don’t want long COVID. I will do whatever I can to minimize that. I’m a lot better at math then you. Hope you don’t win a Herman Cain Award. Peace.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 15
Go to