U/LCC to a Legacy — Was It Worth It?

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 6 of 10
Go to
Quote: Rightside02, do you mind expanding on why you would consider FedEx/ UPS if you didn’t live in base?
Because it’s the highest compensation and easiest commute. The only reason IMO to choose a pax carrier over the top two cargo would be that you live in the base for the pax carrier. That trumps all.
Quote: It can't be worse than DL.

Ask an AAL friend to show you DECS.
Quote: Ask an AAL friend to show you DECS.
The program we use to see our schedule and trade trips has clip art graphics and uses F keys to save, scroll pages, etc...worse than that?
Quote: The program we use to see our schedule and trade trips has clip art graphics and uses F keys to save, scroll pages, etc...worse than that?

Green screen. Having to buy a little booklet to learn all the codes you need to type in the dos prompt to see things (see open time, put in AE preferences, etc...). At least that's what we had when I was there in 2014. I was pleasantly surprised when I got to DAL and we had a GUI for our iCrew. I will say they had a nice micrew style app well before us.
You only have to use DECS if you are a nerd digging for info. We have more modern interfaces for most practical needs albeit clunky and spread around
Quote: Green screen. Having to buy a little booklet to learn all the codes you need to type in the dos prompt to see things (see open time, put in AE preferences, etc...). At least that's what we had when I was there in 2014. I was pleasantly surprised when I got to DAL and we had a GUI for our iCrew. I will say they had a nice micrew style app well before us.
I’ve never had a reason to use DECS at AA. I don’t know anyone who uses it. Those days are long gone.
Quote: I’ve never had a reason to use DECS at AA. I don’t know anyone who uses it. Those days are long gone.

Good to hear!
Quote: Rightside02, do you mind expanding on why you would consider FedEx/ UPS if you didn’t live in base?

I ll PM you .
Quote: I’ve never had a reason to use DECS at AA. I don’t know anyone who uses it. Those days are long gone.
RF 100 JOKE

I remember that code at least.
Quote: RF 100 JOKE

I remember that code at least.
Don't forget to home escape escape tab to fill out said RF100….
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 6 of 10
Go to