Vacancy

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  18 
Page 8 of 21
Go to
If the industry doesn’t take a massive dump I bet people hired late 2021 will have sub 2 year upgrades.

People hired in 2012 at USairways will be looking at sub 16/17 year widebody captain
Quote: If the industry doesn’t take a massive dump I bet people hired late 2021 will have sub 2 year upgrades.

People hired in 2012 at USairways will be looking at sub 16/17 year widebody captain
that’s when I was hired!
All good info. I do remember reading in the United forums about 4 year upgrades not in the far distant past. Here’s to hoping. I’m honestly more concerned about finding pilots in the next year or two with the way things are changing by the day in the regional and LCC markets. Seniority progression and short upgrade times seem to be the best selling point aside from just being American Airlines. Regardless, I’m just happy to be here. I got my award of MIA on the vacancy, haven’t even started sims yet. A friend said to me on the phone, “congrats on the last base bid of your career”. I had to let that sink in for a minute. I pray he’s right.
Can someone post the grid with most jr seniority number in all the FO statuses please? If possible, most jr person holding a line in each status would be most helpful too. Thanks!
Isn’t the final supposed to be posted today?
Quote: Isn’t the final supposed to be posted today?

That what CL said a few PTT’s ago. He hit the date of the prelim so I’d guess so.
Quote: That what CL said a few PTT’s ago. He hit the date of the prelim so I’d guess so.
Mmm we’ll see, day is almost over…
Quote: Mmm we’ll see, day is almost over…
It’s out….
Quote:

4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  18 
Page 8 of 21
Go to