Which one of you pervs

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 22
Go to
https://twitter.com/snailconscious1/...25yBdhpsbapw1Q
So he was hiding the phone behind the Kindle?
Quote: So he was hiding the phone behind the Kindle?
Yup. Being a complete creep. You can find just about anything online that fits your kinks and this twat goes and does this in his uniform non the less.
Gingers...typical soulless behavior.

Guy looks like Todd from Breaking Bad
WTF Todd?!
The irony is the mask requirement could very well save this dude from being doxed by the very people still holding on to their face diaper cult.
Quote: The irony is the mask requirement could very well save this dude from being doxed by the very people still holding on to their face diaper cult.
You know he's on the passenger manifest, right?
Quote: You know he's on the passenger manifest, right?
I give you that but I'm talking about the weirdo online keyboard warriors trying to do their own gumshoeing.
Quote: I give you that but I'm talking about the weirdo online keyboard warriors trying to do their own gumshoeing.

THEY'RE the weirdos?! I see one person here who needs to be sent back to the minors until he learns how to be an adult who can treat other people with respect.

He deserves what is coming to him.

That's not a political statement. There are plenty of sophomoric perverts on both sides of the aisle.
Quote: I give you that but I'm talking about the weirdo online keyboard warriors trying to do their own gumshoeing.
They've already found him and posted his Facebook on Reddit.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 22
Go to