JetBlue bids for Spirit Airlines

Subscribe
14  64  104  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  124 
Page 114 of 160
Go to
Quote: That too 😂 but it’ll be an excuse to wear masks and lock us down. The US is about to give the WHO full authority over this.
Nope. With the prospect of a November wipeout staring them in the face, the politicians of that bent are getting a lot more…circumspect.
Quote: Excuse me? Cousin of smallpox. Up to 10% MORTALITY in humans.

Fortunately, smallpox vaccine will protect against it, which if you MUST attend Darklands in Belgium you ought to consider, even though - yes, it’s a live virus vaccine which itself is fairly dangerous and can also be spread by contact.
Yeah…you know I think we’ll be aight.
Quote: Do you honestly believe that?
Like I said previously, I’d bet my next paycheck this has already been approved. You think JB is just throwing sh!t at the wall right now? They’ve been working this for years. The politics and financing have already been secured. Now, with that said, I do believe Spirit ends up with Frontier. I’d hate to see JB overpay for Spirit anyhow.
Quote: Like I said previously, I’d bet my next paycheck this has already been approved. You think JB is just throwing sh!t at the wall right now? They’ve been working this for years. The politics and financing have already been secured. Now, with that said, I do believe Spirit ends up with Frontier. I’d hate to see JB overpay for Spirit anyhow.
If you think JetBlue has been working on this for years, imagine how prepared Indigo is, lol. I think it ends up NK/JB, and if the Shareholders vote down the F9 merger, I highly doubt Franke and Indigo just shrug their shoulders and walk away....
Quote: If you think JetBlue has been working on this for years, imagine how prepared Indigo is, lol. I think it ends up NK/JB, and if the Shareholders vote down the F9 merger, I highly doubt Franke and Indigo just shrug their shoulders and walk away....

It will be too late if Jetblue obtains 51% of SAVE. The fact that Frontier never raised their offer tells you there are some back room deals going on from the beging.
Quote: It will be too late if Jetblue obtains 51% of SAVE. The fact that Frontier never raised their offer tells you there are some back room deals going on from the beging.
You do understand it’s a vote for the merger on June 10th…right? Not giving JetBlue anything at that time. So, no, it wouldn’t be “too late” for Franke to not do anything.
Quote: You do understand it’s a vote for the merger on June 10th…right? Not giving JetBlue anything at that time. So, no, it wouldn’t be “too late” for Franke to not do anything.
Thanks for that clarification, you do understand a hostel takeover is ongoing in parallel to the vote right?
At which point does B6 actually start buying shares on the open market? Or is that not part of the takeover process?
Quote: At which point does B6 actually start buying shares on the open market? Or is that not part of the takeover process?
At this point, I believe they have just threatened the hostile takeover and are just campaigning voters. We’ll have to wait and see if they pull the trigger if the vote fails to go their way.
Quote: Thanks for that clarification, you do understand a hostel takeover is ongoing in parallel to the vote right?
Wow. You do understand what a hostel takeover is..right?

They are attempting. That’s why they are trying to get the Spirit shareholders to vote no on Frontier in June.

They aren’t just magically getting 51 percent of Spirit.
14  64  104  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  124 
Page 114 of 160
Go to