Legacy Airline vs Fractional

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 
Page 16 of 26
Go to
Quote: I was referring to the guy in the video of the 10 day tour. Not sure who he was flying for and what he was flying (Embraer?) but he was wearing an ALPA lanyard and a KCM tag.
That was an old lanyard I had from my 121 days - but we did have KCM like 90% of the 135's out there.
Quote: You guys are nuts to think thats a good schedule. 7 days away? Forget about it

4 yr legacy FO, 250k per year, not working anywhere near what you all are

no weekends, no holidays.
I would like to see how many guys have been doing 11/2 since July of last year.
Quote: You guys are nuts to think thats a good schedule. 7 days away? Forget about it

4 yr legacy FO, 250k per year, not working anywhere near what you all are

no weekends, no holidays.
Legacy airlines don't fly on weekends or holidays? That's cool. Learn something new every day!
Quote: Legacy airlines don't fly on weekends or holidays? That's cool. Learn something new every day!
I dont and won’t. Its called “Senior FO” bypassing upgrade
Quote: I dont and won’t. Its called “Senior FO” bypassing upgrade
Ha....4 years Legacy "senior FO"
Quote: Ha....4 years Legacy "senior FO"
10% is senior
Quote: Ha....4 years Legacy "senior FO"
3 months puts you at 38% as NYC 737B, so yeah 4 years is pretty damn senior
Is the 52 day schedule still pretty available at NetJets? Everyone talks about money but I like to maximize time off. That's 156 days, but with vacation and some personal/sick time maybe that'd get it down to 120 or so for the year? That's a bit more than what I do now, but in about a year I might be faced with moving out of base so I figure I might as well get educated on my options!
Quote: Is the 52 day schedule still pretty available at NetJets? Everyone talks about money but I like to maximize time off. That's 156 days, but with vacation and some personal/sick time maybe that'd get it down to 120 or so for the year? That's a bit more than what I do now, but in about a year I might be faced with moving out of base so I figure I might as well get educated on my options!
It available to 10% of the pilots by fleet and seat. It is very junior for small cabin SICs and quite senior for large cabin SICs and all PICs.
Quote: Is the 52 day schedule still pretty available at NetJets? Everyone talks about money but I like to maximize time off. That's 156 days, but with vacation and some personal/sick time maybe that'd get it down to 120 or so for the year? That's a bit more than what I do now, but in about a year I might be faced with moving out of base so I figure I might as well get educated on my options!
Please explain what the day #’s mean. Thank you
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 
Page 16 of 26
Go to