Seniority by Base

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 15
Go to
Quote: The data is based on the bid that is effective September of 2022.
Aw yes, I see now. Thanks for the info.
Quote: On the 320, DFW is the most JR. Don’t know about the 737.

EDIT: this is using Sept 2022 data.
Nice!! DFW-320 🙏
Quote: LAX WB info

LAX 787 FO 7978. DOH depends on pre-merger airline. Roughly 20 years seniority.

LAX 777 FO seniority 10,680.

It looks like there are only 39 787captains in LAX and 46 777 CAs.
I thought everyone was leaving California.
Quote: I thought everyone was leaving California.
A ton of the NB CA's and WB FO's are commuting from PHX and LAS. The America West seniority bloc.
Quote: I thought everyone was leaving California.
Per capita, California residents are the least likely to leave their state in the whole country. There a just a lot of them in total
What routes does the 777/787 fly out of LAX?
Quote: Per capita, California residents are the least likely to leave their state in the whole country. There a just a lot of them in total
I wonder if size has anything to do with it. If you fart in some states you’ll fall out.
Quote: What routes does the 777/787 fly out of LAX?
I think the 787 does ORD and MIA. They also have a trip that Deadheads to PHL and then on to Madrid. The 777 has LHR. Slim pickings.
I know PHX is senior but what’s the current seniority to hold the base as an FO, then to upgrade and what equipment is there?
Quote: I know PHX is senior but what’s the current seniority to hold the base as an FO, then to upgrade and what equipment is there?
Some newhires (very few) are getting it in indoc. Most that want it get it in a few months. Right now PHX CA is probably about 22 years, by far the most senior NB CA in the company. I would expect that to continue to trickle lower. In 5 years, who knows.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 15
Go to