June Schedules

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 18
Go to
I propose in the new PWA that everything is moved up a day. Bids open on the 3rd, close on the 9th and awards NLT noon on the 14th.

Win-win! If the current timeline was good enough in the ‘80s then the optimizer and PBS should make an improved timeline easily doable!
Quote: They have until tomorrow @ 1800 to post the schedules in DBMS...

Although I have to admit, it is somewhat amusing seeing many CA's freaking out about not being able to see their schedules yet, while all us FO's are used to things taking this long...
Oops. Thanks.

Going to plead "working to g-darned much" as an excuse. (just passed on a very cherry GS, because I've had enough, and it ain't even July yet)
No ATL 717A this morning. Oh wait, I forgot I need to login to Endevour’s version of MiCrew. We are just a regional after all.
Quote: No ATL 717A this morning. Oh wait, I forgot I need to login to Endevour’s version of MiCrew. We are just a regional after all.
Well, now they are posted in iCrew. So they must be official.
This morning, no NYC320A on DetaNet or iCrew…yet someone picked up a trip in June via PSB. How exactly does that happen if the schedules aren’t in DBMS yet?
Quote: This morning, no NYC320A on DetaNet or iCrew…yet someone picked up a trip in June via PSB. How exactly does that happen if the schedules aren’t in DBMS yet?
OE?

Filler....
Quote: This morning, no NYC320A on DetaNet or iCrew…yet someone picked up a trip in June via PSB. How exactly does that happen if the schedules aren’t in DBMS yet?
You can set qualifiers in the system and can get things before they hit the streets I think. Or maybe that’s just with WS.
PSB is the Pilot Swap Board. Somehow someone was able to drop and someone else able to pick up before the schedules were actually official.
Quote: PSB is the Pilot Swap Board. Somehow someone was able to drop and someone else able to pick up before the schedules were actually official.
Schedules were in DBMS around 10am yesterday.
Once they put your name on a rotation you can drop and pick up trips for next month on the swap board. To add a drop, you have to manually type it in. All this happens every month before schedules are released to Icrew.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 18
Go to