Piedmont gets crazy high new pay rates

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 12
Go to
Money won’t fix the attrition. A win for the industry though!
Quote: Money won’t fix the attrition. A win for the industry though!
That money plus the bonus will fix a lot of the attrition, and cause some of the 50+ crowd to check “no” on their flow preference.
Quote: That money plus the bonus will fix a lot of the attrition, and cause some of the 50+ crowd to check “no” on their flow preference.
Worse ways to go out than being a $427/hr CRJ-700 LCA in a few years….
FO Pay
FO pay at DOS year one is $60 per hour, regular contractual rate.
The regular contractual pay rate for a 3rd year FO will be $74 per hour.
With the supplement, the rate is $90 per hour at DOS year one. $111 per hour until August 31st for 3rd year FO pay at DOS.
In other words, there are two pay scales. A new regular contractual pay scale, and a temporary supplementary pay scale.
All Piedmont pilots will be paid the supplementary pay scale until it expires on August 31st, 2024. At that time, the pay scale
will revert to the regular pay scale.
Anything in the agreement that says the hourly premiums have to be paid back if leaving elsewhere and not flowing?

Or is that just the bonuses
I have spoken to two buddies of mine who are at Legacies right now who regret leaving Piedmont after seeing this. They realize Piedmont is very well run and has a great pilot group and that sticking around until flow would not have been so bad. These are truly great times and I am happy for my PDT breathren.
Quote: I have spoken to two buddies of mine who are at Legacies right now who regret leaving Piedmont after seeing this. They realize Piedmont is very well run and has a great pilot group and that sticking around until flow would not have been so bad. These are truly great times and I am happy for my PDT breathren.

Quote:
Do I amuse you?

Seriously, these guys were LCA's and with these new rates/LCA override, they'd be getting around $400/hr....and with a comparable schedule to what they have now. Times are different now. These new rates will keep more people at PDT and will make new hiring explode.
Quote: Do I amuse you?

Seriously, these guys were LCA's and with these new rates/LCA override, they'd be getting around $400/hr....and with a comparable schedule to what they have now. Times are different now. These new rates will keep more people at PDT and will make new hiring explode.
It's great don't get me wrong but it still doesn't buy a major seniority number. Happy for the WO pilots though, hopefully more regionals will follow.
My regional paid me $18 an hour and claimed labor was killing them. They lied.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 12
Go to