737 or 320 in MIA

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to
Quote: Dysfunctional character maybe.
it puts the isolation valve in open
Quote: Is there a list of the destinations for the 320 I vs the 737 I out of Miami
no

filler...
Quote: no

filler...
So it's just random selection which machine is on which routes? Or is it that the machine on the routes change often?
Quote: So it's just random selection which machine is on which routes? Or is it that the machine on the routes change often?

Someone who makes big money decides the routings which change around almost monthly. I’m sure it’s all about capacity needs, performance required etc. For that moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Someone who makes big money decides the routings which change around almost monthly. I’m sure it’s all about capacity needs, performance required etc. For that moment.

Thanks for that.
Hey guys, new hire here with a class date sometime TBD early Jan 2023. Call me crazy (cause I know you will…), but I’m considering the 73 in MIA mostly for the variety of int’l flying and overnights to SA and the Carribean. That being said, I’ve noticed in the last several class drops there are far more 320 positions to MIA than 737 (typically 7/320 and maybe 1 or 2/737). Would I expect to sit much longer on reserve on the 73 in MIA over the 320? Anyone have data on how long one could expect to sit reserves there if drops continue to only have 1 or 2 MIA 737 per class? Thanks. Oh, and yes I do realize the 73 is loud, cramped, ugly, and is generally considered second class….
The destinations switch fleets on a month to month basis. Some destinations (EGE) are only done on the 319, but they’re few.

Recently there have been a lot of 320 drops. Before that there were mostly 737 drops to MIA. You’d think AA has some competent informed master plan for why that swings the way it does but if you can figure it out, let us know.

If you want MIA, take whatever will get you there the soonest and don’t overthink it.
Quote: Hey guys, new hire here with a class date sometime TBD early Jan 2023. Call me crazy (cause I know you will…), but I’m considering the 73 in MIA mostly for the variety of int’l flying and overnights to SA and the Carribean. That being said, I’ve noticed in the last several class drops there are far more 320 positions to MIA than 737 (typically 7/320 and maybe 1 or 2/737). Would I expect to sit much longer on reserve on the 73 in MIA over the 320? Anyone have data on how long one could expect to sit reserves there if drops continue to only have 1 or 2 MIA 737 per class? Thanks. Oh, and yes I do realize the 73 is loud, cramped, ugly, and is generally considered second class….

I think movement for FOs is a bit faster on the bus in MIA. I hold a higher seniority in the bus after almost a year than the 737.

Quote: I think movement for FOs is a bit faster on the bus in MIA. I hold a higher seniority in the bus after almost a year than the 737.
BUT, if you want to upgrade as soon as possible it'll probably be on the 737 as CA tends to go junior to the bus. It'd be nice to have that experience with the plane.

(This may have changed with the recent bids so someone correct me if I'm wrong)
Which one has more hidden spaces to hide notes in?
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to