QOL

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 
Page 13 of 18
Go to
Quote: Thanks for the reply. Apologies, I thought this opened recently....
It was announced a few months ago, and we do vacancy bids 3 months in advance. First round of DFW awards came out at the very end of January, another at the end of February. Those guys will be based at DFW starting in May and June, respectively. Likely the source of the confusion, people have been talking about that first DFW award for a while.
Hotels…..
is crewconnex still the active app?
Quote: Hotels…..
is crewconnex still the active app?
Crewconnex sucks. Just use FCView. Same info.
Quote: Crewconnex sucks. Just use FCView. Same info.
nothing listed………. Imagine that
Quote: nothing listed………. Imagine that
I've got all hotels listed in FCView. Crewconnex is functional but sloooooow, which is why I suggested the former.

YMMV.
Can anyone shed light on trip/drop/trade! Is it mostly automated and/or efficient? Also, how efficient are most of the trips credit wise ?

Thanks all!!
I have an interview with Frontier coming up. Does anyone know how often we are allowed to bid for bases? i.e. Is it monthly or semi-annualy etc?
Quote: I have an interview with Frontier coming up. Does anyone know how often we are allowed to bid for bases? i.e. Is it monthly or semi-annualy etc?
Monthly. If for some reason hiring stops we have a quarterly base trade capability.
Quote: Can anyone shed light on trip/drop/trade! Is it mostly automated and/or efficient? Also, how efficient are most of the trips credit wise ?

Thanks all!!
It is simple to do and mostly automated. The system does get bogged down from time to time with a situation that needs human input so everything stops until that has been accomplished. To pick up trips from open time it helps to be very fast. Good trips don’t last long.

If you go to FFTpilots.com and scroll down to”Dailies” there is a guide to our current rig per day.
PHL flying and QOL
Can anyone describe the type of flying and general QOL out of the PHL base? I am from that area and if hired I'd try to bid for the PHL base and live there. Curious to find out what kind of trips go on out of there and general information on the base itself.
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 
Page 13 of 18
Go to