Spirit TA passes

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 16
Go to
A low bar has been set.

We must do better
It is a yikes of a TA for sure.... But it is just until their JCBA/CBA which I understand, but its still bad they would accept those rates and let the company know they are ok with that little. Just less incentive to pay them more when the JCBA or CBA comes out.
Disappointing in this environment.

Wouldn’t be surprised if our management raises year 1 again though. Or maybe a larger sign on loan.
Quote: Disappointing in this environment.

Wouldn’t be surprised if our management raises year 1 again though. Or maybe a larger sign on loan.
Still curious as to how many are actually accepting that. Also curious if we will all get 35k checks once that grievance makes it through the process.
Can’t wait until Frontier can show us how it’s done.

Odds are very high NK will be in a JCBA with JBLU before F9 strikes a deal with your pilots.

This was a straight raise across the board, not a single concession, and a short 2 year deal to get us to the TPA and JCBA. Sorry if these rates fail to impress F9 pilots.

Like I said, can’t wait to see F9 hit it out of the park with Franke.
F9 is going to HAMMER these rates at the table, since they are out peers, not the legacies (eye roll). My only hope is that B6 and NK are very motivated to get a JCBA so they can fully merge, and get new rates. However, I have little doubt that F9 will still use these rates as a standard.

I get why NK took this though, I don't like it, but I get it.
Quote: Can’t wait until Frontier can show us how it’s done.

Odds are very high NK will be in a JCBA with JBLU before F9 strikes a deal with your pilots.

This was a straight raise across the board, not a single concession, and a short 2 year deal to get us to the TPA and JCBA. Sorry if these rates fail to impress F9 pilots.

Like I said, can’t wait to see F9 hit it out of the park with Franke.
We have a Strike Bus, so don't worry about us!
Quote: F9 is going to HAMMER these rates at the table, since they are out peers, not the legacies (eye roll). My only hope is that B6 and NK are very motivated to get a JCBA so they can fully merge, and get new rates. However, I have little doubt that F9 will still use these rates as a standard.

I get why NK took this though, I don't like it, but I get it.
You could always press for a snap up to the eventual JCBA rates…
so what are the new pay rates
Quote: so what are the new pay rates
12th year CA rates are $306 this year and $318 next year. Im sure someone will have a link to all of it
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 16
Go to