AA Fleet

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 11
Go to
How senior is the 787 in MIA?
I’m wondering how long it would take for me to be able to bid for it and then if I’ll ever even be a line holding captain on it.
Quote: How senior is the 787 in MIA?
I’m wondering how long it would take for me to be able to bid for it and then if I’ll ever even be a line holding captain on it.
you’ll hold a line as a CA in ~7 years
-AA Pilot Recruitment
Quote: you’ll hold a line as a CA in ~7 years
-AA Pilot Recruitment
I apologize for being persistent, but is the 787 a difficult plane to get? I would imagine I won't get it right out of training, but how long would it take to be able to bid for it? As an FO
Thank you in advance
Quote: Having been thoroughly converted to the Bus way of living, all I want for Christmas is a large 330NEO or 350 order.
You win the internet for the day. I too dream of ditching the delayed 78s and taking on some 330neos.
Quote: Wait. Do you really think mainline will fly these? I mean, they are such small planes. Seating capacity of a large RJ. Would clearly put them on regional pay scale.
they don’t have many seats but they are way heavier than any RJ scope. Also they are just plain stupid…
Quote: I apologize for being persistent, but is the 787 a difficult plane to get? I would imagine I won't get it right out of training, but how long would it take to be able to bid for it? As an FO
Thank you in advance
Junior 787 FO is in MIA and a Jan 2018 hire. So 5 years but really less if you count Covid and that we will “eventually” get dozens more in coming years
Quote: You win the internet for the day. I too dream of ditching the delayed 78s and taking on some 330neos.
Screw that, I want them both. 😜
Quote: Screw that, I want them both. 😜
^^^ gets it.

Who cares which one is better… more WBs = more WB jobs
Quote: ^^^ gets it.

Who cares which one is better… more WBs = more WB jobs
^^^^ really gets it.
Bring the 330s out of storage. Half of them are less than 15 years old. Add some 330neos to the fleet…good balance with 787s.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 11
Go to