BIG NEWS Rumor Mill

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 8 of 13
Go to
Maybe Sun County and Atlas announce they are merging. Next week is supposed to be some company wide announcement I'm told.
Quote: Maybe Sun County and Atlas announce they are merging. Next week is supposed to be some company wide announcement I'm told.
Both owned by Apollo? It’s likely to happen.
Quote: Both owned by Apollo? It’s likely to happen.
sweet. 747 service to MCO. Take that Delta!
Quote: sweet. 747 service to MCO. Take that Delta!
Now that’s flooding the market. PS don’t forget about all those pesky ex-southern 737s.
Quote: Both owned by Apollo? It’s likely to happen.
Apollo barely owns 20% (and rapidly dwindling) of Sun Country. For 20% ownership stake, don’t get to choose the type of toilet paper the company uses, let alone who they may or may not merge with.
Quote: Now that’s flooding the market. PS don’t forget about all those pesky ex-southern 737s.
I could see Amazon wanting a single domestic 737 operator. We have 12 Atlas has 8 🤷🏽‍♂️
Quote: I could see Amazon wanting a single domestic 737 operator. We have 12 Atlas has 8 🤷🏽‍♂️
Do that mean HALaska will be a the only 330 operator? Atlas vs ATI for 767? Does the same logic apply?
Quote: Do that mean HALaska will be a the only 330 operator? Atlas vs ATI for 767? Does the same logic apply?
I don’t know much, but I don’t imagine that Atlas likes having an entire 737 program, training, mx, crews, etc for only 8 airframes. Perhaps Atlas is the one who wants out of the 737 game and SY is interested in the extra business. I could see Atlas trying to use their resources on the 767 fleet which has over 3x as many airframes.
Southwest.
Quote: Maybe Sun County and Atlas announce they are merging. Next week is supposed to be some company wide announcement I'm told.
The company-wide announcement is that we got PDC.
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 8 of 13
Go to