First LCO test drive

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to
I've got a trip from Feb 3rd that still hasn't been audited. Last week's trip pays LCO and hasn't been audited either.

3+ weeks for a audit is completely ridiculous. The 5 day audit provision isn't implemented yet so they've got til like March 9 to fix it.
Very nice!

I've looked back through months of trips, and even as a PMer, it's clear that LCO is going to end up paying me way, way more on average than the (very) occasional move-up I've had. The simple fact that these are overrides, and no longer swallowed by the rigs, makes it even better for us. I've had maybe one day every two years that would pay better under move-up pay, but those are definitely edge cases.
Quote: Very nice!

I've looked back through months of trips, and even as a PMer, it's clear that LCO is going to end up paying me way, way more on average than the (very) occasional move-up I've had.
The scheduling sodomizer algorithm minimizes move-ups due to cost. According to recent SWAPA podcast the algorithm hasn't (and won't) be reprogrammed for some time so I expect the rolling reroutes and LCO pay to continue bearing fruit for a while.
The most shocking part is that you’ve actually had an audit completed! 😮
Quote: The most shocking part is that you’ve actually had an audit completed! 😮
No kidding. I've got 2 trips needing audit and waiting for $20 PD credit to hit the payroll report still.
For better or for worse, I'm amazed that by now it isn't crystal clear when it pays 50% vs 100%. You read this before you voted right?
I had one reroute last week that ended up paying around 4 in LCO. One double leg and two deadheads at premium. Due to a delay, we had a 12 hour duty day and it was duty rigged at 9 and change. The nice thing is the override went on top of that. Still didn't water my eyes or anything. Move up would have paid more the next day and would have caused the trip to pay more under the old DRP rules.
I will say, though, it is really nice to not have the rigs absorb extra pay. There was something maddening about that practice that got me to start contriving conspiracy theories about skysolver.
Quote: For better or for worse, I'm amazed that by now it isn't crystal clear when it pays 50% vs 100%. You read this before you voted right?
Oh for Pete's sake. It's one tiny subsection buried in LCO that says if you're more than 3 hours later than original on a reroute and it's not the last day of the pairing it pays double.

I admit I missed that one. Geez. 🙄
Delayed audits keep you under the cap.
Quote: Delayed audits keep you under the cap.
LCO and Holiday pay don’t apply to the cap as well.

I emailed payroll and am fighting them on one audit. They say I’m due nothing and Contract Admin agrees that they owe me around 18 tfp. Sigh….
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to