Comair updates?

Subscribe
320  720  770  810  816  817  818  819  820  821  822  823  824  830  870  920  1320  1820 
Page 820 of 2260
Go to
Quote: Definitely didn't get the memo. Where's it at?
He's just trying to be smart again...

You should hear all the rumors and theories flying around the trailers today about the Alaska and Japan plates. Everyone just need's to shut up!
So really, was there a mistake with the plates? Are we reading too far into this? Is this a cheap way for the company to keep people from jumping while furloughed?
Quote: So really, was there a mistake with the plates? Are we reading too far into this? Is this a cheap way for the company to keep people from jumping while furloughed?
You guys/girls are far too gullible. How many plates do you lug around everyday for destinations Comair doesn't serve? If I worked in technical publications and I read this board, I'd probably be ordering some random, off-the-wall chart every couple of months just for the entertainment value.

Best wishes in Atlanta, Andy. The refining and delivery infrastructure is still facing serious challenges after two hurricanes.
Quote: You guys/girls are far too gullible. How many plates do you lug around everyday for destinations Comair doesn't serve? If I worked in technical publications and I read this board, I'd probably be ordering some random, off-the-wall chart every couple of months just for the entertainment value.

Best wishes in Atlanta, Andy. The refining and delivery infrastructure is still facing serious challenges after two hurricanes.
At least those plates you speak of are airports we at least served at one point in time.
Quote: So really, was there a mistake with the plates? Are we reading too far into this? Is this a cheap way for the company to keep people from jumping while furloughed?
Yes, you are reading way too far into this. Jeez! Better order a warm coat and a Japanese dictionary if we are going to start flying to Alaska and Japan. In fact, they just posted a training schedule on Epic for a one day course on flying in Japan. Better go put in your bid!

You guys amaze me day after day...
Quote: Where did you find these numbers?
Which part? The pinnacle thing in a few newspaper articles. The 900s is on Deltanet. Go to departments, network planning or something like that and it's under the Delta/DCI Fleet numbers.
What is with the crazy rumors going around A concourse crew room about merging with mother Delta, I have been away for a while when did this come about?

Kudos to who-ever started this one!
Well we are picking up extra flights from PHX on 70.. my rm just got called to work a DH to PHX then rev service to ATL.. 3:50 block... Flight 9754 today and is not a charter.
Quote: Well we are picking up extra flights from PHX on 70.. my rm just got called to work a DH to PHX then rev service to ATL.. 3:50 block... Flight 9754 today and is not a charter.
Yeah, here is the CVG-PHX flight...
FlightAware > Live Flight Tracker > Comair, Inc. #9656

They must be running an extra flight to help out Delta. I feel bad for the poor bastards that have to ride on the CR7 from PHX-ATL. Good thing is, according to TravelNet the flight is only booked to 29 people right now. They should have send a 50
I am sure Delta will pay close attention to us helping them out....by adding another carrier to the DCI list....
320  720  770  810  816  817  818  819  820  821  822  823  824  830  870  920  1320  1820 
Page 820 of 2260
Go to