The inside on Air Wisconsin???

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 41
Go to
Quote: The soft pay here is good, above average for a regional. 2:1 duty rig and 4:1 trip rig, 3 hours minimum day. Especially on reserve, these will get you more money at least once a trip.

There is definitely premium pay without a doubt! If you want to try, crediting 150/month is not at all put of the question, especially with the new LOA we have. There is a lot of open time everyday and plenty of opportunity to work as much as Part 117 will let you.

Again, not everyone likes it, but if you want to hustle for hours and cash, we definitely have those available.
So that’s cool, but how many days off in the month? Anybody could probably do that at any airline picking up everyone’s scraps in open time lol.

Just say the pay and QOL is terrible and the airline’s on the brink of collapse and be done with it.
Quote: So that’s cool, but how many days off in the month? Anybody could probably do that at any airline picking up everyone’s scraps in open time lol.

Just say the pay and QOL is terrible and the airline’s on the brink of collapse and be done with it.
Well, that may be your perspective as a Skywest pilot, but it isn't mine and I work here.
Quote: Well, that may be your perspective as a Skywest pilot, but it isn't mine and I work here.
Not a SkyWest pilot, still looking for an answer. How many days off in a month to pick up 150 credit? 3 or 4 days??
Quote: Not a SkyWest pilot, still looking for an answer. How many days off in a month to pick up 150 credit? 3 or 4 days??
With the new LOA you could do that for 10 days off pretty easy I'd imagine.
​​​​
Quote: With the new LOA you could do that for 10 days off pretty easy I'd imagine.
​​​​
“I’d imagine” so you’re talking out of your behind, sounds good.
Quote: “I’d imagine” so you’re talking out of your behind, sounds good.
The LOA is brand new, so that's why I am imagining how it can apply but it doesn't take much to see how it could add up. If you knew our contact, you'd probably know that.

Whatever Kirill, you know what my perspective is, I think it's a fine place to work. As much as you want me to say I'm miserable here, I'm not. So that's why I don't post that I am, because I'm not.
I have been crediting 150Ish a month with 9-11 days off. So not quite 3-4 days off
Quote: Not a SkyWest pilot, still looking for an answer. How many days off in a month to pick up 150 credit? 3 or 4 days??
You'll always be a SkyWest pilot. Just like you'll always be a UND snot.

/two strikes
Quote: You'll always be a SkyWest pilot. Just like you'll always be a UND snot.

/two strikes
Wow, you having a rough day Niner? Don’t beat yourself up too much.
Quote: I have been crediting 150Ish a month with 9-11 days off. So not quite 3-4 days off
That’s some maneuver you’re pulling off. What seniority percentage is required to grab “150 hours of credit with 9-11 days off”. How long would a new hire need to wait? I bet it’s well past the when UA’s contract is up.

Don’t be deceiving to potential hires on APC, let the recruiters take care of that.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 41
Go to