Ameriflight

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21  61  111  511 
Page 11 of 567
Go to
Quote: They are in CASS but you work 5 days a week so it limits your ability to go places.
Didn't I read that you had an additional 2 days a week that you could take off? Perhaps line them up with a weekend for a 4 day vacation?
Quote: They are in CASS but you work 5 days a week so it limits your ability to go places.
Last I checked they were not in CASS
Quote: Last I checked they were not in CASS
They are...
Quote: They are...
I stand corrected
Quote: Didn't I read that you had an additional 2 days a week that you could take off? Perhaps line them up with a weekend for a 4 day vacation?
that is 2 days per month, unpaid, schedule permitting.
Quote: Is Ameriflight in CASS? I know there is an agreement with SWA, can Amflight pilots ride up front? or is the agreement for non-rev space in the back.
This is true, I do it quite often. SWA crews have been nothing but great about it too.
so has anyone actually gotten hired for the class in january that was being talked about or have they moved back the date for it?
Anyone know if Ameriflight drug tests
I know I'm being paranoid, but I live with a roomate that uses prescription marijuana for a medical condition and feel as if I can test positive for second hand smoke.
Im interviewing for Ameriflight and want to know if they take urine samples.

Any info is greatly appreciated.
No, Shaggy, it's on the honor system. I'd quit smoking anything that made me dumb enough to post the above.
Aviator921 - When is your interview?
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21  61  111  511 
Page 11 of 567
Go to