Ameriflight

Subscribe
37  87  127  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  147  187  237 
Page 137 of 568
Go to
Is MHR a co-domicile of OAK? Could one fly out of both if they like?
Quote: Is MHR a co-domicile of OAK? Could one fly out of both if they like?
I heard alot of Amflight call signs in SAC and MHR back in 2010, didnt if those pilots were out stationed there or just returning back to OAK.
Last I checked, the MHR is only one 99. Usually it is one pilot that lives/based there. Most of the time, it's an OAK guy that will take it.
The AMF schedule helps out a lot regarding what kind of QOL you can expect based on land times/wake-up times ect... Maybe I missed it, but are the PA-31 scheduled routes somewhere else because I didn't see any of them on the schedule?
Quote: The AMF schedule helps out a lot regarding what kind of QOL you can expect based on land times/wake-up times ect... Maybe I missed it, but are the PA-31 scheduled routes somewhere else because I didn't see any of them on the schedule?
Look for Navajo or Chieftain under aircraft type on the schedule
Quote: Look for Navajo or Chieftain under aircraft type on the schedule
Couldn't find any Navajo's/Chieftain's on the amf schedule:

Ameriflight Daily Schedule

Hmm.. am I missing something? Do they just not show those aircraft?
Quote: Couldn't find any Navajo's/Chieftain's on the amf schedule:

Ameriflight Daily Schedule

Hmm.. am I missing something? Do they just not show those aircraft?
You're right, these are only our UPS, FedEx, DHL, courier flights. No bank flights. I would try Flightaware.
Quote: You're right, these are only our UPS, FedEx, DHL, courier flights. No bank flights. I would try Flightaware.
Copy that, thank you!
Does anyone know how hard it is to get based in CVG?
Not hard these days, some are going straight into CVG. If you were to request it or put in a standing bid I would expect you get it fast.
37  87  127  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  147  187  237 
Page 137 of 568
Go to