Ameriflight

Subscribe
346  396  436  442  443  444  445  446  447  448  449  450  456  496  546 
Page 446 of 567
Go to
Quote: Both! We're capturing pilots who's first airline job is with us and pilots who have been forced to retire from the big guys due to age but just don't want to!
That is a good plan!
Quote: No reason to be confused. Typically, there aren't any technical questions.
We used to have a list of technical questions, but we typically no longer use them.

https://www.aviationinterviews.com
Quote: https://www.aviationinterviews.com
All those interview experiences are accurate to AMF, but most aren't used anymore.
For example, we used to (last year) do that one-way video interview as part of the overall interview. The candidate would be sent a link and they would use their camera to audibly and visually answer about seven questions. This was effective but time-consuming, so after about six months we got rid of it.
We also had a large list of technical questions (about two years ago) and our interview took about 45 minutes. Our online application was intense as well and took about as long. We found that some folks wouldn't even complete the online application.
Anyway, that was long but we are constantly evolving and figuring out what works best for us while capturing candidates and getting the info we need.
DFW Base
How likely is that I can get DFW base out of training with or close to 135 mins (1200TT, etc.)?
Quote: How likely is that I can get DFW base out of training with or close to 135 mins (1200TT, etc.)?
Pretty likely, if the position is open on our site, it's open to you.
If you are aiming for a Captain position, you'll select location and aircraft before you even come to training.
Is Phoenix right out of trainng an option too?
Quote: Is Phoenix right out of trainng an option too?
Yes!
There aren't any AZ positions open right at this moment, but we suspect there will be soon as folks transition up.
Quote: Yes!
There aren't any AZ positions open right at this moment, but we suspect there will be soon as folks transition up.
Hi FreightDogs I sent you a PM last weekend.
Quote: Hi FreightDogs I sent you a PM last weekend.
Just hit ya back, Fred.
Are the pilots still responsible for loading/unloading the plane at the outstation?
346  396  436  442  443  444  445  446  447  448  449  450  456  496  546 
Page 446 of 567
Go to