Air Cargo Carriers Inc. Info

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9 
Page 9 of 9
Go to
Anyone have info on who I can email in HR over there to ask them some questions?

Are they taking anyone with less than 1000TT? I am at 600TT/150ME.

Is pay really $25000/year INCLUDING $900/mo in per diem? That is only 14,000/ year in pay! Almost as bad as Lakes!
Quote: Anyone have info on who I can email in HR over there to ask them some questions?

Are they taking anyone with less than 1000TT? I am at 600TT/150ME.

Is pay really $25000/year INCLUDING $900/mo in per diem? That is only 14,000/ year in pay! Almost as bad as Lakes!

Yeah but you get to fly such top notch equipment. That Shorts plane looks so sexy, the chicks will be dying to see the inside of your shorts.
Quote: Yeah but you get to fly such top notch equipment. That Shorts plane looks so sexy, the chicks will be dying to see the inside of your shorts.
I'm married....
I worked at ACC. When I was an FO there, I cleared $500/week after taxes, insurance, etc. pretty sure that there isn't a single 121 regional carrier that'll pay you that much your first year after taxes, union fees, etc., but I could be wrong. Maybe Republic with their $5k bonus...
In regards to the equipment...well, it taught me good instrument skills, since there's no AP on any of their planes. Would've been nice on some long flights!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Convair
Air Cargo Carriers Inc. Info
Oh, and last I heard, their hiring was close to that 1000/100. Not much lower than 900. I can check for you since I still have a few friends there.

Convair
5  6  7  8  9 
Page 9 of 9
Go to