JetSuite

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 13
Go to
Quote: I am sure this has been discussed in some thread, but for a guy in the PHX area, if hired would I be required to relocate to a given domicile? Thanks for any input!

While not perfect, there are a few of us that commute from Phx. The commute is on your own dime, however since Jetsuite doesn't have any flight privileges.
anyone know how the company is fairing so far? any hiring?
Quote: anyone know how the company is fairing so far? any hiring?
A pilot I know was just hired there last month.
I heard from a Jetsuite pilot last night that there is an east coast base in the works. Either White Plains or Orlando. Any truth to this?
I saw a Jetsuite Phenom at millionaire HPN last Sunday if it means anything.
There is a psuedo satellite base out of HPN. Pilots are flown in from the west coast for a week at a time to run flights out of there
Sounds like a great place to work. I love the phenoms, for a small jet they rock.
LAS guy here- anyone care to expand on the schedules and how you guys commute? Do you get a crashpad or hotel while on duty or can you just fly/drive in to start your rotation and hit the road? Any talks about a LAS base anytime soon? Upgrade times? Typical number of days off a month.
I am very interested in JetSuite.

Can anybody confirm what a new hire can expect as a base? I am hoping I can stay here near SNA where I live.

What is their commuting policy if there is one?

Thanks fellas.
If you can get on with JetSuite, you'll almost definitely be able to get SNA. However, the only down side is, is that if you don't know any pilots there, you probably won't get an interview. I think that's like one of the first things they ask you when you do come in for an interview, because the company is pretty tight knit they really look forward to seeing other pilots friends that might be a potential new hire.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 13
Go to