PDT News and Rumors

Subscribe
382  432  472  478  479  480  481  482  483  484  485  486  492  532  582  982 
Page 482 of 1123
Go to
Quote: PSA/PDTs agreement is not just for interviews. AAG must make 4, or 3, respectively, job offers.

I'm not saying this is good or even want to be in this argument but you all crucified that other guy for not having facts straight and then go and not get your own facts straight.

It's not the best language around and I wouldn't bank on it for my future but at the end of the day 7 pilots/month from PSA/PDT have job offers at Airways.
I know the PsA deal. If they fail the interview twice they get a pay freeze. You forget to say that part...
Quote: I know the PsA deal. If they fail the interview twice they get a pay freeze. You forget to say that part...
they also have to be told why they failed the interview, twice. Ie, unless theyre complete tards, there has to be a valid reason for failure.. Eagle's doesnt include this clause fyi
Quote: they also have to be told why they failed the interview, twice. Ie, unless theyre complete tards, there has to be a valid reason for failure.. Eagle's doesnt include this clause fyi
That's true there is no interview so they can't tell you why you failed the non existent interview.
Quote: I know the PsA deal. If they fail the interview twice they get a pay freeze. You forget to say that part...
The same way you forgot to mention that it isn't simply an interview....

I mentioned that the language is not good.
Quote: That's true there is no interview so they can't tell you why you failed the non existent interview.
the preferential " " interviews after the 824 arent interviews? Hmm, maybe I cant read.
Quote: the preferential " " interviews after the 824 arent interviews? Hmm, maybe I cant read.
The preferential interview is after the protected pilot group, I think it only affects like ~300 pilots. Everyone else has a straight flow, no interview.
So why is there such a huge deal about the 824? There is no 824 now
Quote: Envoy MEC rumored to be discussing seniority list integration agreement; with eyes toward PDT
I'm aware our MEC has discussed and made a certain level of preparations in the past concerning a PDT integration but everything I'm getting recently from our MEC is that there is nothing planned or imminent that they are working on.
Quote: So why is there such a huge deal about the 824? There is no 824 now
The 824 keep their vacation and a few other things, the protected pilots go straight over starting fresh with everything, just no interview.
Quote: LOL

Just keeping everyone informed
Talk to me Paul
Hahahahahaha!!!!
382  432  472  478  479  480  481  482  483  484  485  486  492  532  582  982 
Page 482 of 1123
Go to