ANA JP Express or Air Japan??

Subscribe
57  107  147  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  161 
Page 157 of 161
Go to
The direct and simple response is awesome. Thank you. That’s what I was assuming. Just got a bit of the old wanderlust I suppose.
Quote: Quick Answers:

1. No. No options.
2. Go major in the US. Much better career path.

If you like Japan then take a vacation there.
Jrmyl is spot ON!!!!
Either of you guys current Air Japan Pilots? I live in japan right now and would love to chat. Please PM me if that’s the case.
Quote: Either of you guys current Air Japan Pilots? I live in japan right now and would love to chat. Please PM me if that’s the case.
jrmyl is AJX/NH, I am @ IBX/FW... PM sent...
Quote: Any current Air Japan Pilots:

I am about to make the jump from military flying to the civilian world and am hoping will have many options to weigh. Been stationed in Japan, flying for nearly 4 1/2 years. My family and I love Japan and would make it our long term home if it makes sense. My questions are these; 1) Can I opt to not commute and live in Japan with a sponsored VISA? Will I be compensated in any way for not taking the commuting money/flights? 2) Maybe more importantly, I am very competitive for direct hire into any American major airline. I value quality of life and being paid well for a valuable skill set. Is this worth it if I could get hired directly by Delta/American/United?
I realize that it has been a while since you posted this but I hope it gets to you before you make a mistake! This job is ok (And I do mean just OK) in times of furlough or a bad job market, right now this is not the case.
If living in Japan is your goal, I recommend that you target United and then bid for the trips they have out of
Narita, as I understand from pilots that regularly bid those trips is that they can get them regularly so you can work at a normal airline and still spend the majority of your time here.

Air Japan is NOT a career choice in today's market.
Can your spouse join you in Japan if your working there?
Quote: Can your spouse join you in Japan if your working there?
A spouse can do what they want as long as they leave every 90 days or have a visa to live here. You will not have a visa from the company.
For first class medical, has anyone used Shin Yuri Medical in Kanagawa or Dr Kikuchi in Otaku?
You talking about FAA first class? If so I have used Dr. Kikuchi several times. He is great.
Quote: For first class medical, has anyone used Shin Yuri Medical in Kanagawa or Dr Kikuchi in Otaku?
Quote: You talking about FAA first class? If so I have used Dr. Kikuchi several times. He is great.
Thanks and yes for a FAA first class medical
57  107  147  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  161 
Page 157 of 161
Go to