ALPA Vs. Spirit

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21 
Page 11 of 45
Go to
Quote: The compensation and QOL you will receive flying for Singapore is far superior than that of Tiger.

I did the leg work and I am not very impressed with Tiger. Of course, it is a great place to be for a person who needs the experience in both the bus and international ops.

S.O. you taken the call back?
Quote: S.O. you taken the call back?
Negative. I was safe from furlough, but took a voluntary. I am not sure if I will ever go back.
Any idea if they got 25 to return yet, or are they waiting for the first round of letters to be returned before they make more phone calls?
Quote: Any idea if they got 25 to return yet, or are they waiting for the first round of letters to be returned before they make more phone calls?
I was told so far 7 have indicated they are not coming back on this recall.
Any latest and greatest out of Miramar? Since this thread has pretty much become the "lastest and greatest of Spirit" and has been pretty quiet for a while, just seeing if there is any new rumors.
Quote: Any latest and greatest out of Miramar? Since this thread has pretty much become the "lastest and greatest of Spirit" and has been pretty quiet for a while, just seeing if there is any new rumors.
Yellow cards because our pilot group seems incapable of checking a logbook correctly.
Quote: Yellow cards because our pilot group seems incapable of checking a logbook correctly.
Well it is the very FIRST item on the checklist.
But they'll get mad at ya when you ACTUALLY check the log, find a mistake, and take a delay for "dirty carpets"!!!
Don't get me started, it's been awhile!
Quote: Yellow cards because our pilot group seems incapable of checking a logbook correctly.
Priceless!

How long can you defer roaches?

I heard there is a board mtg. this week??? Usually something comes out of those.

Hopefully we will hear the outcome about the four days off soon; heard it went well for the pilot group but who knows?????????

welcome back recall guys

Nick, you guys didn't have dirty carpets over at UAL?
Ah yes, Roaches.
MEL 985401a. No Spirit Airlines flight may be dispatched unless all available non-rev roaches are in place and secured using ft. lauderdale hollywood international airports cleaning services. The only printed deferment here is if you have large quantities of unauthorized defecation in both the forward and aft lavs in all locations sans toilet bowl. I too am glad to hear that we've got some folks back on the line, and I hope it's not temporary for their sake. Now WHENS THE NEXT CALL BACK!
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21 
Page 11 of 45
Go to