Grand Canyon Airlines/Scenic

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 12 of 14
Go to
Any updates on this place? Anyone flying there this season?
Do they fly the Caravans single pilot?
Sounds like they're about to do their hiring for the season. Anyone have any info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
any info on companies to apply at for a new commercial pilot. Hear this was a good option.
They just put out their hiring for captains for their 208 and twin otters
Bump, any recent info?

Hella
​​​
Orange Site
I've seen GCA post on the orange site for a month now. Posting says, "will pay for your ATP and put you into the left seat of a Twin Otter."
Anyone have any insight on their hiring process?
Anyone have any idea on pay? I found a thread that had Year 1, $22 an hour, 64.5 hour minimum (2 weeks), but they pay block time....

I've applied two weeks ago with CMEL, 1900TT, 500 Multi, and haven't heard back from the.... Am I competitive?
If not, I have a 121 class date. Would just prefer to do this for a while.
Quote: I've seen GCA post on the orange site for a month now. Posting says, "will pay for your ATP and put you into the left seat of a Twin Otter."
Anyone have any insight on their hiring process?
Anyone have any idea on pay? I found a thread that had Year 1, $22 an hour, 64.5 hour minimum (2 weeks), but they pay block time....

I've applied two weeks ago with CMEL, 1900TT, 500 Multi, and haven't heard back from the.... Am I competitive?
If not, I have a 121 class date. Would just prefer to do this for a while.
You have more than enough time. I was hired back in 2017 with 330 TT. Yes they pay for your ATP to be captain in the otter but there is a training contract for a year in which if you leave you have to pay back. I left in 2020 and they obviously took a hit from covid but I would keep on trying to contact them to see. Call them and ask to speak to Lead Pilot or Chief pilot to see the status of app.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Would be a good place to get your T.Otter time and then apply at Berry Aviation, work OCUNUS and start at $850 day doing 60/60 rotations (on paper at least). Easy work. Good money. Requires Secret security clearance so US citizens only.
Berry is hiring, btw.
Quote: Would be a good place to get your T.Otter time and then apply at Berry Aviation, work OCUNUS and start at $850 day doing 60/60 rotations (on paper at least). Easy work. Good money. Requires Secret security clearance so US citizens only.
Berry is hiring, btw.
Where does Berry operate the DHC-6? I knew they have them, didn't know what or where they operate them.
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 12 of 14
Go to