From a Solid Source: Mesaba is being awared 15 CRJ-900s

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 20
Go to
Delta is awarding Mesaba with 15 CRJ-900's, to be operated out of ATL with the Saabs that are being repositioned as well. The 15 CRJ-900's are the jets operated by Freedom now...so much for Comair's business plan...thanks Salvaggio!

Who else is going to the next "pilots meeting" at comair?
Who's your source?
Hate to burst your bubble there sparky... but that is hardly a new rumor
My source tells me that you can't spell. Common' dude, you are putting our school to shame

I think he hit the bottle a little too early...
Quote: My source tells me that you can't spell. Common' dude, you are putting our school to shame

I think he hit the bottle a little too early...
I got a headache trying to read it.
this is all you hear lately from Mesaba guys... we are getting XX more CRJ900's...

I hear Mesaba is giving away free crack in the DTW crew room
It was an official(ish) announcement at the G.O. today confirmed to me by sources that I don't disclose on the INTERNET, but i have a lot of old college buddies at XJ. Sorry for my grammar & spelling but I am a little irritated by my decision to go to Comair instead of Mesaba almost 2 years ago....ARGH....typing faster than I can think or something like that...
Quote: I hear Mesaba is giving away free crack in the DTW crew room
What? Where... nobody told me about this
Quote: Delta gave them to them thats is what all this hiring was about i guess...supposedly to be based in ATL with the new SAAB base...
Hey where did you hear this?
Quote: this is all you hear lately from Mesaba guys... we are getting XX more CRJ900's...

I hear Mesaba is giving away free crack in the DTW crew room

I am a Comair guy
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 20
Go to