IBC Airways

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to
anyone know if they are still hiring ?
I got 1900TT 350 ME
Quote: anyone know if they are still hiring ?
I got 1900TT 350 ME
I got a call from them last friday, they need Saab crews...

if you want contact details, PM me, but it really helps if you're already in S. Florida.
Can't pm u eman. It says your storage in your inbox is full.
Quote: I got a call from them last friday, they need Saab crews...

if you want contact details, PM me, but it really helps if you're already in S. Florida.
Looking for info as well. PM me. Thanks!
Sorry didn't see this..pm me if anything and I'll talk to a contact there if info is still needed
Any FO class for the Saab340 coming soon in IBC? Wondering how is the interview process, training and how many hours per month I could expect?
Ibc was aight place to work for back in the day, I don't know about now. To get hired there you have to have an in(know somebody) or go to their operation an stalk Marc landolt.
Updated info?
Quote: Ibc was aight place to work for back in the day, I don't know about now. To get hired there you have to have an in(know somebody) or go to their operation an stalk Marc landolt.

I have an interview coming up and couldn't find much info on them as far as pay, schedule, etc... Does anyone have any updated info on IBC? Thanks in advance.
The pay is mediocre at best, non existent work rules, upgrade based on merit and not seniority. All out and backs to the Caribbean. Fly out to the island, sit all day, fly back at night. Typically depart MIA around 9:30am and your clearing customs around 8:30pm. Rinse and repeat. You'll get your time and PIC time out of it fairly quick. No CASS or reciprocal agreements. You'll most likely be in the Saab flying boxes although they have a few 30 seat Saabs and 2 ERJ's for passenger stuff. Oh and there is no schedule flexibility. You're at the whim of whatever they decide. 10 or 11 hard days off over there.
Does anybody have information on the training contract? How much is it? Pro-rated?
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to