Dal Won

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 16
Go to
Word coming out is that it is a ratioed list with no restrictions or adaptations for attrition. Pretty much straight as Dal had proposed. Not confirmed yet but should be shortly.
Quote: Word coming out is that it is a ratioed list with no restrictions or adaptations for attrition. Pretty much straight as Dal had proposed. Not confirmed yet but should be shortly.
No pull out plug in? I heard there was going to be a pull-out plug-in to give NWA some credit for attrition that is forthcoming on the NWA stand-alone. HMMMM.
Not so fast. Better wait and see what the ratio is, and what the categories are.
Quote: Word coming out is that it is a ratioed list with no restrictions or adaptations for attrition. Pretty much straight as Dal had proposed. Not confirmed yet but should be shortly.
Did you hear straight ratio vs category list ratio?
WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOUR INFO??????
Keenster,

Go to our(nwa) webboard. One of our, well less than popular, guys posted it but hasn't confirmed it. He's wrong a lot so there still maybe hope.
Quote: Keenster,

Go to our(nwa) webboard. One of our, well less than popular, guys posted it but hasn't confirmed it. He's wrong a lot so there still maybe hope.
I can't get back on. Has he (TW) answered how his source (from DAL) got this info when our communications guy said the merger committee hasn't even gotten the award yet?

Confusing? Yes. But, wait until you see the award.
Quote: Confusing? Yes. But, wait until you see the award.

DEWEY WON!!!

Until you see the award it is all scuttle butt.
I can't even get on the DALPA site anymore. I think we crashed it. It comes up with an error. I'm thinking we won't know anything tonight.

It's all conjecture until the list is published.
Quote: I can't even get on the DALPA site anymore. I think we crashed it. It comes up with an error. I'm thinking we won't know anything tonight.

It's all conjecture until the list is published.
Glad to know it's not just my connection.... I think the server is toast. You'd think they would at least put SOMETHING on the code-a-phone... I think Buzz has some 'splaining to do.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 16
Go to