The wheels are coming off at Pinnacle

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22 
Page 12 of 24
Go to
Quote: have you heard of the displacement higney?
Nope but I had a 4 day out of MSP and now am home for 13 days straight... I have not been in the rumor room and I have also not heard or seen anything from my more "official" channels. Not to say it's not true- I truly don't know.
I just received confirmation that the company intends on displacing CA's. Announcement should be out this week.
Heard the same thing. Its official now. So anyone know of a good truck driving school? FO pay just wont cut it now that I have another baby to feed.
how is the displacement official. i haven't seen anything official yet. but like most of you i have heard that it is coming. did they say how many or from what bases they plan on making the cutbacks?
Quote: how is the displacement official. i haven't seen anything official yet. but like most of you i have heard that it is coming. did they say how many or from what bases they plan on making the cutbacks?
Did you not get the Memo? More info tomorrow...
Quote: Did you not get the Memo? More info tomorrow...

no, didn't get the memo. havent been to work in over a week.. still a few more days to go.
Its out 30 CPTs displaced to FO effective March 2, 2009
There we go.. any hopes of having a NH class in the spring are gone I guess.

With these displacements I'm sure its not going to happen...maybe not even in the entire 2009 calendar year.

Anyone know how long these displacements are for? And are they on the 200's or the 900's? Which bases?
Today was just a memo telling us about the plan to displace. Should know more on Dec 31st, not sure how we can do this when they seem to be having staffing issues on the northwest side of flying!!
Can't wait for the JM's and extensions to start in March. Once again we will probably cancel 100's of flights and get fined millions, all to save a few hundred thousand. And of course it will be blamed on weather and increased pilot sick calls. Can't wait for the circus!
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22 
Page 12 of 24
Go to