anybody riding motorcycles?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 15
Go to
Quote: Insurance? What?
Indeed, hehe
2006 HD 1200 Sportster Custom. I did not intend on owning a motorcyle ever again. However, the TBM owner gave me the bike in lieu of the back wages he could not pay me. Plenty of time to ride now because the TBM was repossessed. I love the freedom and its a great time to be riding in Florida.
Fotos of your ride?
Quote: 2006 HD 1200 Sportster Custom. I did not intend on owning a motorcyle ever again. However, the TBM owner gave me the bike in lieu of the back wages he could not pay me. Plenty of time to ride now because the TBM was repossessed. I love the freedom and its a great time to be riding in Florida.
Mostly because I don't know the Harley models at all. Some nice ones out there.
Browser Update Required

Not quite my style but they are a lot of fun. Their prices have come down a little ...
2003 R1150RT and a 1998 VFR750. The VFR is for sale by the way. PM me or send me an email if interested. [email protected]
1991 Honda Nighthawk 750
My current bike is a BMW R1200RT. Lots of farkles. Don`t know what that is? Google it up.
a few different bikes, Hogs, dirt bikes etc
2007 Yamaha V-Star 1100. It's good for me because it helps me stay slow. I can't do the crotch rockets anymore. I had a 1984 Honda VFR 500 and I almost killed myself on it. Waaay too fast for my itchy throttle hand.
Quote: 2007 Yamaha V-Star 1100. It's good for me because it helps me stay slow. I can't do the crotch rockets anymore. I had a 1984 Honda VFR 500 and I almost killed myself on it. Waaay too fast for my itchy throttle hand.
You should check out what the 600cc bikes can do now, it's sickening. Most are around 110-120hp and weigh 380 or less.

I do love my V-star, it's got Cobra pipe's on it, sounds pretty good, not too loud, but just enough if you want it to.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 15
Go to