Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
7  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  27  67  117  517  1017 
Page 17 of 1412
Go to
Having a good day Talyor?, I just finished a great BBQ, Family and some golf.

Talk to you tomorrow.
Quote: Having a good day Talyor?, I just finished a great BBQ, Family and some golf.

Talk to you tomorrow.
Nice. I did the above minus the golf. The secret is to boil the ribs before you smoke em'.
Quote: Nice. I did the above minus the golf. The secret is to boil the ribs before you smoke em'.
I bake mine for about 3 hours first....mmmm ribs.
I boiled them in vinegar, (oven heat), before i grilled them...It was good a thing for a Sunday..
Costco had a special...3 full racks (9 pounds) for 33 dollars. I cleaned up shop.
Nice Job!!! these damned things are addicting...
Letter from LP says all recalls are going to ACY.
Just talked to her as well, said that i was going to be in ACY and there 5 below me that were recalled. I was about 17ish on the recall list.
Quote: Just talked to her as well, said that i was going to be in ACY and there 5 below me that were recalled. I was about 17ish on the recall list.
So when you get recalled you are only entitled to fill in openings. In other words, you can't kick out anyone who is already back. That can only happen in case of displacements during reductions.

I am wondering because unless ACY is your first choice, there will be junior people to you in FLL.
Quote: Which makes me wonder. So when you get recalled you are only entitled to fill in openings. In other words, you can't kick out anyone who is already back. That can only happen in case of displacements during reductions.

I am wondering because unless ACY is your first choice, there will be junior people to you in FLL.
My choice is definately not ACY.
7  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  27  67  117  517  1017 
Page 17 of 1412
Go to