Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
390  440  480  486  487  488  489  490  491  492  493  494  500  540  590  990 
Page 490 of 1412
Go to
That rumor probably did come from them, I've just been studying so much, and reading so much, half the time I don't remember where I read something.
I spoke with someone in the know today. The mins are still 4000TT, exceptions are being granted for specific cases. He did not say what those were but I can only assume military and someone who has an in. of course this is subject to change. He is able to give his imput on the matter but someone else actually sets the requirements. He did say he has been very impressed with all of the new hires coming through and hopes it continues.
Quote: I spoke with someone in the know today. The mins are still 4000TT, exceptions are being granted for specific cases. He did not say what those were but I can only assume military and someone who has an in. of course this is subject to change. He is able to give his imput on the matter but someone else actually sets the requirements. He did say he has been very impressed with all of the new hires coming through and hopes it continues.
Cool. Guess I'm just under that number without a military conversion.
I noticed on the OBAP website there isn't any Spirit pilots as members, wonder why?
Anyone else see the revision to the vacancy bid today? 26 ACY FO's...
Quote: Anyone else see the revision to the vacancy bid today? 26 ACY FO's...
Hope that's a typo. There would be almost twice the FOs as captains.
Quote: Hope that's a typo. There would be almost twice the FOs as captains.
I hope its right and they add 26 more upgrades to balance it out!
Quote: I hope its right and they add 26 more upgrades to balance it out!
I think we were all thinking the same, and the 425 mil Powerball, not asking much!
Just wondering. I've had an app in for over 6 months and went to the Chicago job fair and still the phone lays silent. I don't have any internal recommendations, but I'd be willing to buy some beer, wine, or whatever to get some.

I guess I'm just looking for some words of wisdom.

Thanks,

TT, 7,000
PIC 1,500
Quote: Just wondering. I've had an app in for over 6 months and went to the Chicago job fair and still the phone lays silent. I don't have any internal recommendations, but I'd be willing to buy some beer, wine, or whatever to get some.

I guess I'm just looking for some words of wisdom.

Thanks,

TT, 7,000
PIC 1,500
TPIC or PIC?
TPIC 1448 to be exact. 6,800 turbine time
390  440  480  486  487  488  489  490  491  492  493  494  500  540  590  990 
Page 490 of 1412
Go to