Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
64  464  514  554  560  561  562  563  564  565  566  567  568  574  614  664  1064 
Page 564 of 1412
Go to
Quote: BOS? They're always using LAHSOs. Watch out for 22L holdshort 27. I think that's 6,400 usable. What does she do then?
We can't even do LAHSO.
Quote: BOS? They're always using LAHSOs. Watch out for 22L holdshort 27. I think that's 6,400 usable. What does she do then?
I flew with her once. All she talks about is her personal feminine health issues. I just dont want to hear it. Also she is very critical of our training, operations other captains.
Looks like they are re-opening the latest vacancy bid. Details on ra site.
Quote: Looks like they are re-opening the latest vacancy bid. Details on ra site.

I don't understand this, how can they not figure this out? It's all electronic too. Frustrating for some trying to jump around.
I'm pretty confused, what is the difference between the two most recent?
Quote: I'm pretty confused, what is the difference between the two most recent?
13-03 was cancelled because the company didn't abide by the contract for the secondary awards. 13-04 was re-opened for another 10 days (per contract) to fix errors apparently that arose from the last award.
First your DO leaves, now your CIO.

Spirit Airlines tech exec is moving to Southwest Airlines | Airline Biz Blog

Seems like a management revolving door lately. What up?
Quote: First your DO leaves, now your CIO.

I'm not sure I'd call it a revolving door. It's more like the '97 Florida Marlins post World Series win fire sale. But instead of the company trading off its players, the players themselves are capitalizing on the their worth while the company is clearly experiencing phenomenal success. I think it's only natural as the company's success continues, some are going to use that to trade up.
Quote: First your DO leaves, now your CIO.

Lately?! Upper level management moving to other pastures every 2-3 years by choice or otherwise has been status quo here for quite a while. Nothing really new or shocking about it.
64  464  514  554  560  561  562  563  564  565  566  567  568  574  614  664  1064 
Page 564 of 1412
Go to