Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
14980  15480  15880  15930  15970  15976  15977  15978  15979  15980  15981  15982  15983  15984  15990  16030  16080  16480  16980 
Page 15980 of 20173
Go to
Quote: Anything to get away from this name calling crap.

Who's going to win the national championship (football) next year?

I say the University of Illinois!
Quote: I definitely agree with your later comments and Timbo's comments about soft money and work rules, but scope is still my number one. None of this will be possible however without a union who demands it, and a membership who is ultimately willing to walk away from the job. Without those two things, we'll all just take what Richard is willing to give and not a penny more.

Carl
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote: I seem to recall a tie tack with the Palestinian and Israeli flags and a dove. And if my memory serves me correct a fish with feet and several more.
Oh. That Palestinian and Israeli one was mine. Someone gave that to me and I sported it. Unfortunately, I didn't have more than one.

Fish with feet? No way! Or, at least I should say, I don't remember. That was a long time ago.
Quote: OK, rolling thunder gurus, 39 hours of credit in July for vacation at the end of the month. I am also senior, so I assume getting the beginning of JUly off will not be a problem. With an ALV of 84, how many reserve days will I have to do, and is the strategy just to bid the beginning days of the month off? Thanks

Good Question. You can easily figure the number of X days from the charts in the bid package but how/where do we figure pay above the guarantee with vacation?

For example with two weeks in July and a 80 hour guarantee how do you figure the adjusted guarantee?

Scoop
Quote: Good Question. You can easily figure the number of X days from the charts in the bid package but how/where do we figure pay above the guarantee with vacation?

For example with two weeks in July and a 80 hour guarantee how do you figure the adjusted guarantee?

Scoop
I've got a copy of an Excel spreadsheet that I think a DTW captain made. You just fill it out and it will tell you exactly what you get for vacation, training etc. It works great. Let me know your email if you want a copy and I'll send you one.

Denny
Quote: I've got a copy of an Excel spreadsheet that I think a DTW captain made. You just fill it out and it will tell you exactly what you get for vacation, training etc. It works great. Let me know your email if you want a copy and I'll send you one.

Denny
John Bell. He's the master. He also does the spreadsheets after an AE that shoe your seniority and how many below you and all that kind of stuff...
Quote: He can either put up or shut up. He doesn't know how to debate without character assassination.
Quote: but I'm not gonna let him get away with his schoolyard bully routine either.
Tsquare, are you really accusing someone else of being a bully? or are you just looking in the mirror, and describing the management puppet with the shiny LCA lanyard you see there?

standing by for more of your indignant, whiny histrionics; bullying; and/or another character assassination in 3...2....1...
Quote: I've got a copy of an Excel spreadsheet that I think a DTW captain made. You just fill it out and it will tell you exactly what you get for vacation, training etc. It works great. Let me know your email if you want a copy and I'll send you one.

Denny
Ooh ooh Denny, I want one!
Quote: John Bell. He's the master. He also does the spreadsheets after an AE that shoe your seniority and how many below you and all that kind of stuff...
Yeah. He does A LOT of other stuff that allows you to tie your flight plan into your tablet etc. Waaaayyyy to technical for me but it looked pretty cool when the ops guy in MSP showed it to me once.

Denny
Quote: Ooh ooh Denny, I want one!
PM me your email and it's all yours!

Denny
14980  15480  15880  15930  15970  15976  15977  15978  15979  15980  15981  15982  15983  15984  15990  16030  16080  16480  16980 
Page 15980 of 20173
Go to