Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
17333  17833  18233  18283  18323  18329  18330  18331  18332  18333  18334  18335  18336  18337  18343  18383  18433  18833  19333 
Page 18333 of 20173
Go to
Quote: When I've needed to fax things, I've used Free Fax • Free Internet Faxing. Free fax service (up to a certain page count), and you can attach a cell phone picture if you're sans scanner.
Thanks--I've looked for something like this in the past but have never found this one--will come in handy when I need it.
Quote: And I can one-up that...so long as you can email versus a "must fax" requirement. There are numerous "scanning" apps available for your cell phone. The one I use is TurboScan. I believe it cost $3. It is great. You take a picture with your cell phone and it is saved within the app. You can send it as a pdf, email it to yourself, upload to Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.

I use it for receipts that I feel I might need but usually lose, all auto repair receipts (for tracking my vehicle history), any tax deductible receipts such as uniform items, etc.

I recently had a rotation expense (cab due to screwup with hotel transportation). I got the cab receipt, "scanned" it with TurboScan and then threw it away. I emailed the receipt to myself as a pdf, then forwarded that along with my expense report to the email address that the pilot support center uses. Worked great!
Maybe this is some how better than a free app that appears to do the same thing: Scannable (which works well with another app called Evernote). Scannable does a fine job of just that--scanning.
Quote: Maybe this is some how better than a free app that appears to do the same thing: Scannable (which works well with another app called Evernote). Scannable does a fine job of just that--scanning.
Hey there's always a better app out there. I already purchased TurboScan before I had heard of the others. I'm still quite happy
Quote: Hey there's always a better app out there. I already purchased TurboScan before I had heard of the others. I'm still quite happy
Yeah, if I were an app guy I would hope I could stay creative. By the time the app is online another one with more options and a cheaper price is almost ready to be uploaded. Which makes me want to ask--anyone else enjoying the second season of Silicon Valley? I get some good laughs out of it every episode.

JotNot.
There are free and "pro" versions. Scans various doc styles, converts them to pdf or jpg... And you can email, fax, or save them to Dropbox, etc right from the ap. highly recommend.
Or y'all could do the traditional cheap pilot route and just use the free fax machines in the crew lounges to fax that receipt. Yep, they even have the # already stored in memory too.
Quote: I have Google voice as my first # so I heard the message while he left the message. When they called my second # I answered only to turn down to be polite. I learned my lesson to ignore and never answer a call from them

If you do answer the FOM requires 24 hours free from duty after SCUBA diving,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: JotNot.
There are free and "pro" versions. Scans various doc styles, converts them to pdf or jpg... And you can email, fax, or save them to Dropbox, etc right from the ap. highly recommend.
Why not just fax it in from the crew room? Every crew room has a scanner/copier/fax machine/printer with the fax numbers already preprogrammed. Faxing in receipts not a big deal. After you fax it in, check the remarks the next day. They will write a remark "receipt received" once they have it.
Quote: Why not just fax it in from the crew room? Every crew room has a scanner/copier/fax machine/printer with the fax numbers already preprogrammed. Faxing in receipts not a big deal. After you fax it in, check the remarks the next day. They will write a remark "receipt received" once they have it.
Hey Hockey,
Check out post 183331 👊
Are there reserve Cliff Notes or a guide, other than the language in the PWA?
17333  17833  18233  18283  18323  18329  18330  18331  18332  18333  18334  18335  18336  18337  18343  18383  18433  18833  19333 
Page 18333 of 20173
Go to